Chapter 36

I was in my room, still thinking about how mother talked about me, her daughter, how much she missed me and loved me. I was simply crying thinking about everything.

The door of my room opened and she was there. I stood up and slowly walked towards her, while wiping my tears.

"I know I must've said too much when I talked-" I cut her off by hugging her. "Don't say all this. Let's not talk about anything more." She chuckled and patted my back. "Okay, will you let me in then?" She asked and I immediately let go of her and pulled her to the bed.

"Stay here tonight. Let's talk all night." I suggested. "I would love to stay here tonight dear, but I couldn't talk all night." "Why not?" "Because I, I mean all the mothers will be leaving tomorrow. That is why they went shopping today." "So early, I just got you. I mean I just got to talk to you, this freely." I said, damning my fate. "I'll be visiting again. Don't worry. You can call me whenever you want." She tried to encourage me. "But…please stay a little longer, please, mother." It felt like a huge burden off my shoulders.

"So now you'll be using your mother trick on me?" She slightly pulls my ear. "Ah ah, sorry. But please stay." I requested again. "Y/n. I want to stay too, but this is not my house anymore. This is like a workplace. And this mansion is those seven's house now, until the next generation. And that is how it has always been going. And I have to take care of those children too, it's a difficult job being auntie to those two kids." She chuckled.

"Auntie?" I asked. "My sister's children." "But they call Jimin uncle?" "My sister considers him her brother, so-" "But Jimin calls you mother." "Oh my enough Y/n. You're questioning me like police." She lets out a laugh and I smile.

"Yes. I'll stop now." "Okay, let's go to sleep now okay?" She says and gets me into the sheets, and herself after. "Can I ask you something?" "Don't confuse me more about the relations okay?" I nod. "What did uncle do? I mean, did he have a job?" "Oh yes, he did. He was a police officer. He looked so handsome in uniform you know." She smiled. "How did he have connections with Park Dynasty then?" "Well, he was a important part of this Dynasty. I will not be wrong if I say that-"

The door opened revealing a stressed Jimin.

"You were here auntie? I searched the whole mansion because the kids said they didn't saw you. What are you guys doing?" He asked as he approached the bed. "Oh, tell the kids I'll be sleeping here tonight." She hugs me dearly. "Oh why will she get all the love?" He said and invites himself in the hug.

"My love is equal for both of you." She assures. "No, only me." Jimin says and pulls my ear. "Yah. You know that I'm no.1 now." I pulled his nose. Jimin was about to say something when mothe stopped him.

"I love you both. Okay? Now go and get the kids in the bed for me, please Jimin." She asked and Jimin got out of the bed, rolling his eyes. "Okay. Goodnight Aunt Sierra. Goodnight." He waved at me and walked out.

"Let's sleep now. I don't want to look sleep deprived tomorrow." I nod my head and turned off the lights.

"Goodnight Y/n." "Goodnight, mother." It was weird and something fulfilling at the same time to call her mother.

I just wish that I don't have to lose her anymore.

I waved at them, while I watched the cars leave the compound. The kids and the mothers waving back at us, some of them being emotional too, especially Namjoon's mother. She just kept hugging Namjoon and it was hard to let her go of him. I was kinda surprised to see Yoongi get emotional. He was looking down the whole time his mother was talking to him, even scolding sometimes.

The boys looked really close to their mothers. I was happy to see them like that, I mean they would've been relieved to have their mothers to themselves. Jungkook said that it had been some years that they didn't see their mothers. The blast was actually a excuse for them to see their sons.

And now they were leaving, and my normal time was going away with them too. I don't know what Jimin will do now that the mothers have left.

A commando whispered something to Yoongi's and he looked at me. I was immediately escorted by my students away from there.

I got to the place and everyone was already there. Daisy, Gina, Terra and Hyerii. I was about to walk to them but I was stopped.

"What is happening?" I ask to the trainee. "I would ask you to stay in your place and keep quiet." She asked. I stood at my place, simply looking around.

The whole atmosphere was a tensed one. The trainees were looking really nervous. I tried thinking what I did or happened in these few days, I just couldn't think of anything.

I then saw someone being dragged towards where we were standing.
My eyes went wide opened when I saw her. The trainee, Mave, whose laptop I secretly used. She was beaten up badly, her face was swollen and she was bleeding from her mouth.

"What is going on?" I ask again but the trainees surrounding me didn't answer.

Then Jimin along with the other 6 walked and stood infront of us, glancing at everyone.

"I think us acting better to you all for some time, was something that you mistook for us being actually good. That is why you have the strength to make this mistake. The mistake of treachery." Yoongi said out loud infront of everyone.

"This girl, right here, is a trainee and she made the mistake to perform such act." Taehyung announced. "No no. Please boss believe me. I didn't do anything. Please." She pleaded infront of Jin. "Shut up!!" Yoongi yelled out.

"Today, is a day I wish not to ever see again. So I am going to set an example infront of everyone here." Jimin asserted. Yoongi pulls up the girl by her hair and makes her look at everyone. "Who is it?" He questioned.

She points around at the crowd with her weak hands. The hand stopped at me for a moment and I can say that my heart skipped a beat, but I breathe out in relief once she pointed at someone else.

She points at someone, but I couldn't see who. Seeing that she kept pointing at that person, the commandos brought her out. I immediately became anxious to see that it was Hyerii.

She was yanked on the ground. And Jimin stood straight infront of her.

"I am going to ask this once, only once, did you do it?" He calmly but sternly asked. Hyerii was just purely scared, I could see that on her face. She somehow manages to shake her head, saying no.

"Answer me properly!" He shouted and points the gun at her forehead.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

I hope you kinda liked this chapter.
Please take care of yourself.
Have a great day/night ahead.