Chapter 5

She was still shivering, when she passed out.
I quickly took her to treat her.

I knew that she'd be in despair after seeing her allies die while she couldn't do anything.
But I didn't know she would get a panic attack, and that too a really bad one.

"What happened? Why she is shivering?"

"Did she faint again?"

I was bombarded with questions and eager eyes, as I got out from the chamber to the main hall.

"Is that blood dripping from her mouth?"Namjoon pointed at her.

I looked at her to see blood. I hurried to the medics.

"Yah Jimin what did you do?"

When I reached the room, I placed her down on the bed.

Jin came running into the room.

"Where the hell is everybody!?"I yelled out.

"Don't yell at me! And you are the one who sent them out for a 'day off', don't you remember? And that is why I needed to bandage her earlier."he scolded me.

I shook my head in a hurry and went to the drawers where pills and other medications were kept.

I took some antidepressants and some other pills and somehow made her swallow them.

"What should I do about the blood?" I asked Jin.

"Don't worry. You gave her the medicine, she'll get better. It is not that serious."He assured me.

I nod. And made my way out of there.

"Hoseok-hyung, can you give Jin-hyung company inside?"I asked.

"Yeah sure, why not?"he chimed and went inside the room.

I then directly went to my room. Then sat on the corner of the bed, and got lost in my thoughts.

"Jimin, can we talk?"Namjoon said from the other side of the door.

I went and opened the door, to see that Yoongi-hyung was also there.

I gestured them to come inside and waited for them to say something.

"You are fine, right?"Namjoon asked, with a worried face.

"Yes I am. What made you think I'm not?"

"It's that when the girl got a panic attack, you acted as if...as if..."

"As you cared about her. As if you cared about her life."Yoongi finished what Namjoon could not.

"Yes. I do care about her life."

Both of them had the expression that said they couldn't believe what they're hearing.

"I care because I want her to die from my own hands and that too after I am satisfied with the torturing. Satisfied with the amount of tears she shed. Satisfied with her screams due to immense pain that I'll be giving her. She'll live till she's dead from the inside, till she wants to die and not live anymore. Till I-I break every fragment of her soul. Break her till those eyes of her holds no more hope to live. Break her till she have nothing left inside her to feel, and the only thing she'll feel is pain. That is what I want for her, that is why I didn't wanted anything to happen to her this soon." I spoke out everything that I have planned for her from years before.

I didn't want her to die, but not to live either.

Both of them kept quiet, just nodding their heads showing that they understood.

"Now what about him? Doesn't he wants to see her?"I asked Namjoon.

"He said he doesn't want to."