Chapter 2: Broken

"Great, I have to swallow my pride and apologize to dobe" thought Sasuke. Sasuke was so deep in thought he did not hear the rest of gennin throwing insults, or threats. The entire walking through them like they weren't.

"Lee" called Neji, "call Hokage-Sama here, and take off your weights" Neji commanded. "Yosh" Lee said as he ran away as a blur. They could not be sure if Sasuke is going to attack Naruto, and finish what he started.

Sasuke finally arrived at his destination. Room "305" where Naruto lays. Sasuke stood there, unsure whether he should enter or leave. 

"Come on Sasuke, Uchiha's do not get scared" Sasuke thought as he steeled his emotions. But unfortunately they broke when he saw what he had done.

They lies Naruto, bandaged from head to toe, a tube in his throat, and in a coma-like condition. When Sasuke saw this, he felt his heart drop, and eyes getting teary. Sasuke then brought a chair, and put it right next to Naruto's bed. That is the scene everyone walked on in.

"It seems that the Uchiha is feeling bad for what he did"  Tsunade. Jiraiya was hoping that he wouldn't attack his student. While the rest of the kids stood there. Waiting to attack. But Sasuke didn't do anything for 1 month, except eat, sleep, and use the restroom. Just sat there, waiting for Naruto to awaken.

(FLASHBACK)

FIRST WEEK

Sasuke sat there doing nothing, not even eating. Tsunade seeing got angry. "He won't wake up yet so just freaking eat!" Yelled Tsunade. Sasuke fearing ate.

SECOND WEEK

Sasuke still sitting at the same spot, but also eating and sleeping.

THIRD WEEK

Shizune was doing her regular routine and was going to check up on Naruto, when she heard sniffing. Curious, she put her ear on the door, when she hesrd Sasuke saying, "I'm sorry Naruto...for doing this to you, I'm not sure if you can hear my right now, but right now... I'm begging you to forgive me for what I did. I just...hope that when you wake up, you can forgive me". 

Shizune hearing this, got up and went to report what happened to the Hokage.

FOURTH WEEK

Sasuke was finally talking to the others that visited Naruto. When all of them came, Sasuke actually got on his knees, and begged them for forgiveness. All of them accepted it, but told him that he would have to work for it. Sasuke agreed, and was happy that they forgave.

(FLASHBACK END)

It was morning on the last day of the fourth week. Sasuke getting up due to the sun, grumbling about the "bright light, or stupid nurses opening the curtain. Doing his regular routine, got up and left Naruto for a while. After doing what he needed to came back to seeing Naruto's eyes open. Immediately seeing this, Sasuke made some Kage Bunshin and sent for everyone.

Almost everyone came, to visit Naruto, so excited that he was up.

When they arrived, Jiraiya yelled "AHAHHAA, I knew that the Gaki would do it!" Tsunade punched his head, and yelled "You Baka, there are patients that are asleep!" Everyone sweatdropped.

Kiba was next to cheer "I knew it, Naruto is no longer the deadlast! SAKURA IS!" Everyone cheered in agreement. Neji was next to say something "I knew Uzumaki would do it". Lee yelled about Naruto's youthfulness. Choji gave him not 1, not 2, but 10 potato chips. Shikamaru lazily said and sighed, "You're really troublesome, you know that".

"Hah, what can I say, when Uzumaki Naruto makes a promise, but sure that it will come true" Naruto yelled back.

Sasuke was about to say something, when 5 Anbu Roots came into the room and handed Naruto a scroll, and then left. 

Naruto opened up the scroll and read it. After reading it, Naruto paled, and started to cry silently.

Tsunade worried she asked "N-Naruto, what was in the scroll"? Naruto handed her the scroll and said three words no one expected Naruto to say.

"They've banished me".

END CHAPTER

THANKS FOR READING MY BOOK.

FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AND REVIEW WHAT YOU THINK, AND WHAT SHOULD I ADD.

BTW

KURAMA OR BIJU'S TALKING : IS THIS.

THOUGHTS ARE : THIS.

NORMAL TALKING ARE : THIS.

JUTSU'S ARE ALSO THIS : This