Chapter 11: A Stroll Down Memory Lane

This chapter is based off on Itachi telling Sasuke what happened, and what caused the massacre. If you wanted Akatsuki ass-kicking, I'm sorry that's next chapter.

"Wow, Naruto! That's pretty sick on how you did all that in span 5 years" Ino said. "For real Naruto, bringing all the jinchuuriki together, reviving a Hidden Village, and being one of the strongest villages now, and you as leader is pretty crazy" Tenten said.

"Yes Naruto-kun, your youth these past years has not dampened at all! I must run 200 laps around Konoha for doubting in your youth!" Shouted Lee. Naruto chuckled at Lee and felt like he got hit by a wave by a wave of nostalgia. Before...he was banished.

"So you are the Naruto Uzumaki that dickless here keeps talking about" Sai said. Sasuke got red at the face at the nickname Sai gave him. For no reason, the moment Sai saw Sasuke, Sasuke was not dubbed by Sai as 'Dickless'. 

"Indeed, I guess you were my replacement?" Naruto asked. Sai just nodded in response. Feeling like he should ask, Naruto asked "where's Sakura?"

Then he felt the room went down in temperature, and even the happy face that was almost plastered on Lee's was removed and a scowl was replaced.

Ino was the first to speak "never speak of that traitor" she spat out. Naruto frowned "what happened?"

Shino who was there started to explain "it was a couple of weeks after you were banished when Sakura approached Tsunade -sama and asked to be an a apprentice of her, and to learn medical jutsu. I was there to watch it unfold, Sakura demanded an apprenticeship, Tsunade-sama didn't accept at first and asked Sakura her reason for becoming a medic-nin, Sakura answered without hesitation, she said "I want to become a medic-nin to heal my Sasuke-kun of course." Tsunade-sama didn't approve of Sakura, and so Sakura started to rant and rave, finally Tsuande-sama told Sakura to leave the Hokage Tower or risk having her shinobi licensed revoked."

Shino pushed up his glasses up and continued "Sakura never got the apprenticeship and was unfortunately promoted to chūnin. However, some time after Sakura asked for the apprenticeship, Hinata approached Tsunade-sama and asked to be apprenticed by her, to which Tsunade-sama agreed to. Then a year later, Ino was learning Iryō Ninjutsu from Shizune, and Shizune saw the potential in Ino, and Tsunade asked Ino if she wanted to be a apprenticed by her. Which Ino graciously accepted, but in the end she will still succeed her father and be the next Head of T&I division. 2 years after being thought by Tsunade, Hinata and Ino quickly went up the Shinobi ladder and now of jōnin rank, as me, Lee are. Sasuke is close on being jōnin as well, alongside with Tenten and Sai who chūnin as of now.

Naruto stayed silent the entire story, and at the end of the tale, Naruto said "mannnn" he drawled, "looks like a lot of shit happened without me." Everybody laughed at Naruto's reaction, well everyone except Sai, he just smiled, but it looked like a real smile. Naruto continued "ay, but congratulations everyone on the promotion."

After talking, Naruto got up and said "Sasuke I want to speak to you about something, but first I must do something very important."

Sasuke just smirked "let me guess, going to Ichiraku Ramen first dobe?" Naruto just smiled "got a problem with that teme?"

Ino smiled and rubbed her hand manically and used this open opportunity for some matchmaking "well you know what Naruto-kun, someone just finished their shift at the hospital and is about to lunch and would like some alone time with you." The rest picking up on what Ino was suggesting, they parted and allowed Naruto to see Hinata sheepishly smiling.

Naruto smiled at seeing Hinata "hey Hinata-chan, you wanna join me for lunch?" Hinata just nodded, and they both ran at the door.

Ino smiled and hoped her plan worked.