Omake 1

Hehehehehe, I bet this pissed you off seeing this book get updated just for omake, but hey no worries, chapter 12 is written and will be released after this chapter.

1st Omake: Naruto and Hidan's first team up (takes place during chapter 7)

"You fucking cock-sucker, I will fucking revive my body, and I will kick the shit out of you till you're pissing black and blue."

"Man, don't you ever shut up?"

"Why don't you come a little bit closer you asshole. Oh wait, you're too much a pussy to come next to me."

Naruto is starting to regret leaving Hidan's head out, instead of putting it in the seal with the rest of his body. But suddenly he had a bright idea, "hey if you shut up for a second we could make some money." Hidan was quick to respond "how? you dumbass."

Naruto flew down to the ground and landed Wyzex next to a bounty hunter officer, he gave him Kakazu's body, and in return got $723,000,000 ryo. And next he handed in Hidan's head, and got $303,000,000 ryo. The officer went to chilled room and opened a casket and put Kakazu's body inside, next he took Hidan's head, and this time Hidan opened his eyes and said "boo." The bounty officer shouted and dropped Hidan's head.

Naruto ran up and picked up Hidan's and ran out the building and got onto Wyzex as they flew off laughing. While flying Neji woke up "Naruto? Was the mission a success?" Naruto said "yup, just go back to sleep dude."

However they missed a snake traveling to the bounty hunter office. "Hello Toruchi, any new bodies?" the man said with a hiss.

Toruchi responded "of course, Orochimaru-sama, I have a special body for you."

——————————————————————————————————

2nd Omake: Kiba's painful day (takes place between chapter 8-9)

Kiba has never felt the need to kill people, but alas, here we are today, Kiba wanting to kill his own friends. He is such an idiot, he should've never spun around 20 times, blindfolded before running to the hot springs.

After the incident with Fū. Kiva ended up with a black eye and several bruised areas. It hurt a lot, it hurt even more considering they were in front of him laughing. Even Neji was laughing. 

"Ok guys, it stopped being funny 10 minutes ago. You guys can stop laughing."

They didn't really stop laughing. Annoyed he said "you guys wanna laugh fine, but go some place else." One by one each came out of the room a laughing mess. Kiba still felt bad for accidentally peeping, and being taught and raised by his mother, and a having an elder sister. He knew it was important not to hurt women's feelings and apologize if something goes too far.

And that is what he set out to do. He walked or limped to Fū's room and knocked on the door. "Hey Fū, it's Kiba, can I talk to you for a minute?" He waited for a couple of minutes and then he heard the door unlock and heard a "come in."

He walked inside Fū's room, and found her hiding under blankets. And he wouldn't blame her. "Hey Fū, I just wanna apologize for what happened this morning. It was an accident and I got pranked on by the guys. I promise it was an accident."

Fū popped her head out of her blanket a little bit, "promise?" She asked. "Of course, I would never do it on purpose. I promise." Kiba said. "Fine, I forgive you." 

"Thanks!" Kiba exclaimed. And after a couple seconds, Kiba gave her a mischievous smile, "I think I have prank for them. Ryōshimaru!, Akamaru! You guys wanna chase?" The dogs nodded their heads. "Good chase after the gang. Now!" Now Ryōshimaru and Akamaru are on the hunt.

(5 minutes later)

"And I will never do something like that ever again for as long I shall live" Chōji, Shikamaru, Neji, and Naruto said in unison as they were bleeding slightly and covered in dog bites, slobber, and hair. "Also say sorry to Fū" Kiba said, "Sorry Fū" they said in unison again. 

Fū looked to Kiba, and stood on her tippy toe and gave him a peck on the cheek, "thanks Kiba" she said as she walked out of the room. Kiba held his cheek and starstruck look on his eyes. Naruto whispered to Neji "looks like more things to use to embarrass him."

——————————————————————————————————

3rd Omake: Siblings quarrel (takes place during chapter 9)

"It's been a long time since we have talked to each, how are all of you?" Isõbu asked. Out of nowhere, Shukaku yelled out "I hate you!" Isõbu calmly responded "why?" Shukaku was quick to respond "because when we were younger you destroyed my sandcastle." Everyone deadpanned.

Then Kurama shouted "yeah, actually I hate you Saiken!" Saiken yelled back "oh yeah why though you orange bandana?" 

"Because when I younger you messed up my first hunt with the old man with that slime of yours, and because of that you embarrassed me." Saiken retorted "well guess what, Dad probably didn't care!"

Chõmei, the always peaceful one said "everyone please calm down and stop fighting."

Matatabi yelled at her "you're a prick Chõmei, I hated that when we younger you used to make the insects and the butterflies next to water."

Chõmei scoffed, "then next time get your paws a little wet." 

Matatabi fiercely shouted "I can't swim." Chõmei matched Matatabi rage and said "seems like a you problem."

And so for the first in thousands of years, they finally reunited, and all of them decided to the one thing they haven't done in thousands of years.

And for the entire the day. The jinchuriki's hated everyone.

End Omake

Ok done, next chapter is plot chapter so read it.