Chapter 9: Year 3 of Banishment Part 1: Reviving Kiri

Its been exactly 3 years since Naruto, Kiba, Chōji, Shikamaru, and Neji been banished by the Civilian Council, and the Elders of Konoha. And unfortunately the Fire Daimyo, Daimyo for 'Hi no Kuni'(Land of Fire) was given a false report on Sasuke Retrieval Mission, where Naruto was accused of injuring a fellow Konoha-nin, which was Sasuke, nearly killing him, and as well as losing control using the Kyuubi's chakra. Eventually when the Daimyo of 'Hi no Kuni' found out the truth of the matter he punished the 3 elders and made sure thst they did not have the power to deal and punish a Shinobi, without the Hokage's approval. And he also cut about 20% of the funds sent to Konoha, which damaged their economy.

And add insult to injury when Tsunade revealed Naruto's heritage in a council meeting, one week after his banishment.

(Flashback)

"What do we have to discuss about the Demon child Tsunade-sama? He's banished, he gone, and with good riddance" a wealthy member of the Civilian Council who hated Naruto because the Kyuubi had killed his son named Tenya Fugarashi, who had a lot of control over the marketing of Konoha.

Tsunade smirked before speaking "no, no no no, you got it wrong, we are not going to talk about Naruto Uzumaki". 

"Then why are we here Tsunade" Koharu impatiently asked. Tsunade grinned a grin that reminded them of Naruto when he made a successful prank, "no we are not going to talk about him. We are here to talk about his heritage".

Her saying that made the Elders nervous, the Civilian confused, and Shinobi smirk and grin. 

"Pah, what heritage, everyone knows that the damn demon kid is just a orphan with some no named parents" Denke Ito said, another Naruto-hater, and was main-producer for the food of Konoha.

Tsunade again smirked "no, he has heritage. But it was never mentioned due to the fact of the enemies his parents had".

"Then who is his parents Tsunade-sama" the Anbu commander 'Ryu' (Dragon) asked.

Tsuande then put two files on the middle of the table for all to read. One Civilian Council member picked it up, and visibly paled. This confused the Civilian's more, who was his parents to merit such a reaction.

Tsunade who was still smirking asked the Civilian who read it "well Haru, who are the so called "Demon Child" parents?"

"H-he is Minato Namizake 'The Yondaime Hokage'(Fourth Fire Shadow)s-son, w-with his mother being K-Kushina Uzumaki  the 'Akai Chisio no Habanero'." (The Hot-Blooded Habanero)

Now the know why he had paled, they had banished the son of one of the two strongest Shinobi and Kunoichi in Konoha. They had literally an entire gold mine. They had lost their jinchuuriki, and the fabled 'Hirashin no Jutsu' which Minato Namizake used a deterrent for a continued war, when he took out a thousand Shinobi from 'Iwagakure'(Village Hidden in Stone) which gave Minato the famous moniker 'Konoha no Kiiroi Senkō' and they had stupidly banished the only one who could use and teach it.

Five minutes later yells were made when the Civilians and Elders told Tsunade to have the Demon child return such things. While the smirk of Tsunade grew wider when she informed them that she had given to him his inheritance, with summoning contracts that belonged to the Uzumaki, which was respectably Wolf, Dragon, and Phoenix.

When she had dismissed the Civilian and the Elders, she busted out laughing with the Shinobi Council and Jiraiya was there all along.

(Flashback End)

Naruto had not known such information, but it has also been 1 year since Fū joined them on their escapades. And intentionally or unintentionally they had grown closed. They had a bond past friendship, but more of a family bond. Everyone would agree that Fū, even the stoic Neji Hyūga with enough alcohol or pain, and embarrassment, would confirm that they all had considered Fū to be a younger sister, while Fū was happy to have 5 new older brothers. But at times agreed with the lazy Shikamaru Nara, that this family was troublesome, but she is happy to admit that there was never a dull moment being around them.