Chapter 4: A Surprising Reunion

4 YEARS LATER

"Tsunade-Shisou" Hinata yelled. After Naruto left Hinata became Tsunade's apprentice. She was going to choose Sakura, because of her near perfect chakra control, but after all the things that happened, Tsunade said no to Sakura, and went to the next best thing, Hinata. Because of her also near perfect chakra control, because her Clan specialty, the Jūken, she was perfect for Iryō Ninjutsu(IRYŌ NINJUTSU-MEDICAL NINJUTSU TECHNIQUES), and Tsunade's super strength, which Hinata incorporated into the Jūken, and made her own technique, which is the Tsuyoi no Jūken(TSUYOI NO JŪKEN-STRONG GENTILE FIST. WHICH INCORPORATES SUPER STRENGTH IN THE JŪKEN).

"I have a report that Kumo and Iwa has aligned themselves  with Oto, and declared war against Konoha!" Hinata said. "Shit" Tsunade muttered, she began to think to herself, "We have no allies, ever since Naruto was banished, Suna, Wave Country, Tea Country, Takigakure, Moon Country and other places Naruto visited, had cutoff their alliance with them. Who shall I call upon? Who shall I call upon? Kiri? No they just got out of a civil war. Who else?" And at that moment the thought hit her. 

"Hinata, call Konoha 9 and their sensei's to my office right this instance!" Tsunade barked. "Yes Ma'am" Hinata responded before running out to call the people.

After Naruto was banished, he was replaced by an ex-root agent, Sai, who Danzo no longer wanted. While Sakura stayed as a Genin. Tenten, Hinata, Sai, and Ino became Chunin, Sasuke became a Tokubetsu Jonin, under combat. And Shino and  Lee, out of the group became Jonin.

(30 Minutes Later)

"Why are we here Hokage-Sama?" Asked a certain lazy cyclopes. "Well I have information, and a mission for you all" said Tsunade. "This information does not leave this room. Hell, I haven't said this news to the council". Everyone grew nervous, the mission was important, important for it to reach the council's ears. 

"Well, the mission for you guys is to go to the newly set up Uzushiogakure, and request a meeting between us and their Kage". Tsunade continued. "Now the information, is very serious, I have word that Kumo and Iwa, along with Oto has waged war against us, and we are in need of allies, no one will help us, and that village can help us with our problems".

"So, you want to make allies with Uzu?" Shino monotonously asked. "Correct, Shino. From what I heard they have many strong nins. They have the : Shadow King, Demon Wolf of War, The DemolisherHellstorm's Tornado and the strongest among them, and is reported to be the Uzukage none other than...The Orange Shinigami. Those 5 are reported to be S-rank to Mid Kage level. Then I heard that they also have 19 other S-ranks nins. So if we get them on our side, they would be a great boost to the war". Tsunade said.

Everyone was quiet. Thoughts was on the Village that was mentioned. "Wait a minute Hokage-Sama, what do you mean by newly set up?" Asked a pinked haired banshee. Surprisingly, Sakura didn't fucking scream her head off. 

"Well this Village. Village hidden in Whirpools, was an old Village, and was destroyed during the Third Great Shinobi War" Tsunade said solemnly. "Why was it destroyed Hokage-sama?" Tenten asked. "They didn't do anything wrong, it was just that other villages found Uzushiogakure and its clan the Uzumaki's a threat, and joined up to destroy it" Kakashi continued.

That is quite un-youthful of them, instead of training to get stronger, they destroyed it" Lee said. "What made the Uzumaki's dangerous, that nations joined up just to destroy it?" Ino asked.

Asuma decided to answer "What I heard from Dad, was that Uzumaki's were strong for there longevity, their sorta Kekkei Genkai of chains made of chakra, but what made an Uzumaki dangerous, was that they were Masters of Fuinjutsu. Kushina Uzumaki or the Red Death, was a prime example of their control over the complexity of Fuinjutsu. Now then imagine going up against hundreds or thousands, Seal Masters. You would be afraid".