Year 2 of Banishment: A New Member

It's been exactly two months since the gang 'The Land of Waves' and they had been just traveling around the nations, especially the places Naruto had visited. They went to 'Yuki no Kuni'(Land of Snow), 'Tsuki No Kuni'(Land of the Moon), 'Sunagakure no Sato'. Where Shikamaru had a troublesome time with Temari there, then they also went to 'Tetsu no Kuni'(Land of Iron) to have the blacksmiths there to build them weapons. Naruto stuck with his mothers katana's but since he was there, he got a two chakra conductor daggers he named it 'Raihon no Ha'(The Lion's teeth). It was called that because of the daggers were shaped like Lion's teeth. 

Chōji got a Kanabo called the 'Borudāburēkā'(Boulder Breaker)  (Been playing too much BOTW) which used overwhelming smashing attacks instead of cutting people, with chakra conductors in the middle so that Chōji get send some Earth chakra into the weapon to make it stronger, and much more harder.

Shikamaru got a bow called 'Taka no yumi(The Falcon Bow). And the blacksmith was able to make the end of the arrow with chakra conductor metal. So that Shikamaru was able to his Fire chakra to make the arrows catch on flames as it gets fired.

Kiba got a gauntlet called 'Uruvu~arin no gantoretto'(The Wolverines Gauntlet), and as the name portrays the gauntlet was able to extend out claws made from chakra metal that he put his Earth chakra to mke the gauntlet harder. This helped him slash his enemies, and scale mountains and cliffs.

Then Neji just like Kiba, had a gauntlet, that with a little help from Naruto made a seal in the gauntlet, so that Neji could transfer his chakra natures through it, and it also made his Taijutsu hits stronger. He named his weapon 'Shizen no Ikari'(Nature's Fury), due to the fact that Neji could transfer his Water, Wind, and Fire chakra through. 

And speaking of seals, Naruto was on book 7 of his Fūinjutsu books where he worked in complex seals, like much more dangerous explosive tags, nature chakra transfer, meanwhile the rest of the group knew little. They know how to make explosive tags, capture seals, and storage seals.

After spending two weeks in 'Tetsu no Kuni' the group left and traveled to other places like 'Na no Kuni'(Land of Grass), 'Hoshigakure no Sato'(Village Hidden Among Stars). When they left 'Hoshigakure' they had traveled around for four months, and so now they decided to go 'Takigakure'(Village Hidden by a Waterfall), when they heard crying, when they heard the sound they stopped. "Neji who is that? Is it an enemy?" Naruto whispered. Neji then turned on his Byakugan, and saw a girl their age (Due to me being prissy and also being able to said girls age, she is now magically their age, through the power of the damn author. And for future reference in other books, because of me being fucking prissy, ages will change), however she had big chakra reserves, not as big as Naruto's own, but bigger the rest. Naruto looked at them and told them he'll handle it, just give them some alone time. To which they agreed and walked about 50 feet away. 

Naruto then carefully and slowly approached the girl. "Hi, I'm Naruto Uzumaki. Who are you?" Naruto softly asked. The girl made a little yelp noise, and looked to see Naruto smiling warmly at her. She wiped her tears off her face and shyly responded "I-I'm F-Fū, n-nice to meet you Naruto".

Naruto smile widen when he heard her talk, but now comes the hard-hitter of the job he was going to do "If you don't mind me asking, but why are you crying?" 

Fū then again was hit with her situation, and begin to try and hold in her tears till she heard "it's okay, you can cry". Fū immediately broke and put her head on his shoulders and cried, while Naruto was whispering comforting words in her ear.

(10 Minutes Later)

After an emotional and physical day for Fū. She fell asleep in Naruto's arms. Naruto didn't mind, so he picked her up bridal-shower style and went to the camp that the guys made.