Chapter 26

One day passed. He didnt return.
The second day passed. No one gave her food.
The third day passed and her vomiting was endless. She couldn't stop. She hadn't even eaten for 2 days but her body didn't stop refluxing.

The forth day she was blessed with a presence. But not the monster himself, but the one who fathered the monster.

He stood over my weak, frail body. His eyes watching like a vulture does.

He kicked my stomach and I groaned. He grabbed my hair and twisted it with his palm. "You whore. I knew you'd be our downfall and you've done just that. You've fucking ruined our reputation." He spat on my face and pushed me back.

He then picks up the stick, the exact same Ismail battered me with and continues to beat me.

Just as I am slowly losing consciousness, ice cold water is thrown on me. I gasp in shock. "Don't faint yet, you need to live through this torture. Boys, come in!" He shouts.

Three bulky me enter the room. Cladded in black clothing from head to toe, and balaclavas wrapped around their heads hiding their facial features.

"Do as you wish." And with that the devil's father left.

He left me alone with 3 grown men, in whose eyes lust permanently resided.

They all took a step forward whilst I yet again flinched weakly, because if the beating I had just taken.

Then they jumped into action. One pinned my arms down, the other held my legs and the third he positioned himself at my legs. Ready to rape.

And that's what they did. They raped me. They raped me to unconsciousness. They all used my body to fulfil their lust just like he did.

They left the room. Leaving me naked and yet again broken. But what can I expect?

Maybe it was expected that I would be broken time and time again. Maybe there really was no escape from him.

After what seemed like a few hours my mother in law entered the room with Zara and some maids.

I looked to her in hope, to help me. But she looked at me in disgust and anger.

She took the stick that her husband had left and began to beat me. It wasn't as hard as her spouse's but it still hurt.

Zara stood in the corner of the room and watched the scene unravel. I might have imagined it, but I think I saw a tear running down her cheek.

"You besharam larki! Why did you ruin my son? What did he ever do to you?"

I laughed bitterly and her hits started getting harder.

"Don't laugh after ruining my son and my family's reputation. I hope you have the worst possible death and rot in hell." She bellowed and left the room with her daughter in tow.

The maids immediately got to work as soon as she left. Tending to my wounds, but they didn't bother being gentle, they fast and rough. Like they needed to get away from me as soon as possible.

As if I am the bad, the evil.

But I'm not. I haven't done anything. I promise. I'm not evil, I'm not bad.

I haven't done anything.

Then the darkness consumed me.