Epilogue

-18 years later-

A young Ayla scampered through the small hallways of the simple home, which was decorated for her eighteen birthday.

She was laughing and playing as everyone had gathered to celebrate her birthday with her.

Little did she know that after this same birthday her mother's life crumbled. Let's just hope nothing like that happens to her.

Throughout her life, she had been told a tale. A tale of an innocent angel who got trapped by an evil monster and was tortured endlessly and mercilessly. And despite all the torture she lived until her Creator said 'enough is enough! I'm taking my angel from all you evil beings.' And so He did. This story made her cry and smile, but she was happy that it was just a story.

Little did she know, that that tale was the one of her mother and father. But she'd never know.

"Alayna beta. Go check who's at the door it must be your aunties and uncle."

And when she did it was indeed all of them. Her khala, her mamu and her phupo.

After Ayla's death they all promised that they would make sure that her daughter doesn't go through what Ayla did and they did just that.

In every happiness, difficulty, hardship she knew she had her family right behind her. Which Ayla never had, despite being entitled to it.

A lot had changed in 18 years.

A lot, yet nothing at the same time.

First of all, the Hussain Haveli and name ceased to exist.

No one wanted anything to do with that name. Nor the members of the family, nor the people that once followed them.

Hayder Hussain committed suicide, the one that used to mock his son for acting like a coward, proved his cowardice and ended himself. He said Ayla forced him to, she was there, everywhere reminding him of his horrid sins. He said that she brought everyone with her and they wouldn't leave him alone. He said that he tried to ask for forgiveness, beg even. But they all said they wanted his blood and then they would leave him alone. So he did, he gave them his blood and head and now he's gone.

Ismail's mother died. She also said that Ayla would taunt her, scare her, try to kill her. But everyone knew Ayla could never do such things. She had gone crazy, like her husband. Her depression was the end of her.

Alisha (Ayla's older sister) was now living the life that Ayla once desired. She was a mother to 2 sons and 2 daughters but her relationship with her husband had become neglected over the years, they both realised that they are only together for the sake of their children, but their love had run cold years ago.

They've been trying to fix it. But nothing helps.

Usmaan and Zara have struggled immensely over the years. From Usmaan leaving his party to Zahra's many suicide attempts. They were joined together in Nikah, and vowed that they would help each other no matter what.

Ayla's younger sister, had finished her education in London and moved to Pakistan as well. She had since became a well known and renounced architecture, her name was known every where, yet her soul knew no peace. She wanted to cry in mother's lap and wanted an embrace from her father's arms. She yearned for a call from her sister, just once, one last time. To ask for forgiveness and advice. To ask how she managed with such trials from Allah.

They had all grown up but they all missed her. Ayla. The one that bound all of them together she was long gone.

But Ismail. He changed the most. He fixed his ways, he lived with morals. He started a car trading business. It gained attention very quickly. He started it in honour of Ayla, he remembered the way she was obsessed with cars but never got live out her dream. One of owning every type of sports car out there. The business may be worth lots of money, but he remained in the humble house he bought after the Hussain Haveli was destroyed. After his parent's died he decided there was no point of it standing so he burnt it down.