Movie Night [Tom Hiddleston] - SMUT, STEPFATHER x STEPDAUGHTER

"I'll see you next week, Y/N. And please try not to get on Tom's nerves. Lord knows you can be pretty annoying sometimes!" Y/N rolled her eyes as her mother called up the stairs. She was going out of town for a week on a business trip. Tom was her stepfather, she could still remember the exact day her mother introduced him to her a year ago. He was sexy, successful and probably the wet dream of just about every woman. Tom was a few years older than her mother. When he smiled at her that day, she couldn't get him out of her mind. But Y/N would never go so far as to even make a move, not even when she accidentally caught him a few days ago.
She was in the living room watching a video on YouTube when she heard a noise from upstairs. She took out her headphones. Confused, she quietly walked up the stairs and quietly pushed open the door to Tom's room. She had to bite her lip to keep herself from moaning. He was lying naked on the bed, pumping his cock in his hand, moaning. She couldn't take her eyes off his cock as he pumped it.
Y/N felt her hand go to her shirt and knead her breast. Her other hand went down her body into her leggings and under her panties. She touched her wet pussy and bit her lip again.
She looked closely and let out a soft gasp. On his laptop screen she could see a girl being fucked senseless by a man and she moaned "Stepdad."
She quickly went to her room and fingered herself to orgasm with the thought of her stepfather.
Shortly after saying goodbye to her mother, the front door closed and Y/N left her room and walked down the stairs to the living room.
"What's for dinner, Daddy?" She asked him. He looked at her startled because Y/N had never called him that before. His eyes wandered over from the TV to Y/N.
"How about pizza?"
"Sounds good." She walked over to the sofa and sat down next to him.
"Want to watch a movie before we order pizza?" Tom asked and she hummed in agreement. "Any preference on the movie?"
"No, not really." She shrugged. He turned on the movie and pulled her into his arm that she was almost sitting on his lap. Her breath caught as she felt his cock slowly harden, rocking hard against my pussy. His hand settled on her waist and Y/N bit her lip as his hand moved higher just below her breast. They both sit still for a few minutes watching the movie as a sex scene begins.
She begins to wiggle in his lap and moaned softly at the erotic scene in the movie. Tom pulled her closer and began grinding his hard erection against her butt.
"Did you think I didn't notice how you let your hand wander into your pants when you saw me masturbating?" He stops grinding against her and she lets out a whimper. He slowly caresses her body and his hand drifts down to her hair.
He grabs her hair and whispers in her ear. "Do you want your daddy to fuck you?"
She moaned at the dirty words. "Yes Daddy, I want your cock inside me."
He grinned and spun her around on his lap. "You're a naughty little girl, aren't you?"
"Your naughty girl daddy." He slides down her pants and into her panties.
"Your pussy is so wet. You want to get fucked by your daddy, don't you?"
"Yes, Daddy." moaned Y/N.
"Good girl." He whispered, sliding his fingers over her pussy. Tom held his fingers in front of her face, and she licked them hungrily. Without a word, he suddenly slides his fingers back into her panties and pussy and she moans loudly. He starts to thrust. She felt her orgasm building and he started rubbing her clit.
"Oh yes Daddy, please, please, please give me more." He grinned and added another finger. She moaned loudly. "Daddy, please, make me come, please Daddy." But just as she reached her climax, he pulled his fingers away.
He pushed her down on the couch and slowly went lower and lower, then pulled her shirt off her body. He ripped off her bra and gently kissed her breasts.
He continued to wander down her body and gently kiss her pussy. Suddenly he pushed his tongue into her pussy, licking it and sucking on her clit. She arched her back, gasping for air and shaking from the pleasure running through her body. She began to tremble. "Daddy, I'm going to cum!" Y/N cried out and he pulled his tongue away and quickly slaps her pussy playfully. She whimpered, desperate to come.
"Not yet, little slut. I want you to fuck my cock first." She bit her lip and nodded. He teased her sensitive pussy with his cock and moaned, "You're so wet little slut." Y/N stared deep into his lust-filled eyes.
"Daddy, please fuck me. I'm such a little slut, I need to be punished. I want you to fuck me whenever you want. I'll always be your little whore, Daddy." Tom moaned loudly.
"Good girl." He pulled her head up and kissed her. He slowly started pushing his cock into her, and Y/N moaned loudly, playing with her clit. He thrust hard and his cock filled her pussy completely. She screamed with pleasure and Tom grinned. He started thrusting slowly and then harder and harder.
"Oh God...Daddy." She moaned.
"I love fucking your tight, wet pussy." He moaned. Tom wrapped his hand around her throat and thrust roughly and relentlessly into her pussy. "I hope you like your punishment, because Daddy is going to punish you a lot for seducing him." She gasped and he tightened his grip. She screamed again in delight, not caring if the neighbors heard her.
"Oh god, yes daddy, please fuck me harder, I'm going to cum daddy."
"Such a good little slut, you love Daddy's cock, don't you?"
"Yes, Daddy." He fucked her harder and harder and she arched hers. Tom moaned and pushed his cock into her pussy.
"Come little whore, come on your daddy's cock." She shuddered and felt her orgasm building as he thrust his cock relentlessly into her. Y/N moaned and her orgasm flooded her body. But he didn't stop, Tom kept fucking her, pushing his cock into her sensitive pussy. Finally he pulled out of her and pushed her onto her knees and Tom quickly stroked his cock. His cum filled her mouth and she swallowed it. He picked Y/N up and walked up the stairs, "Let's get you cleaned up and then we'll order pizza, after all the week just started..." Tom smiled and she snuggled against his chest.