Allerdale Hall [Thomas Sharpe] - SMUT, SISTER x BROTHER

Warnings: Thomas Sharpe x Sharpe Sister

"Why another wife for Thomas? Don't you think Thomas deserves better than to go from one marriage to the next?" asked Y/N her sister Lucille quietly so that Edith, his new wife, would not hear her. When Thomas and Lucille returned from America, she had not expected the third person, after all, they had agreed together that Lucille would not make Thomas do it again.

"You're just jealous that it's not you who's his wife, and never will be," Lucille said venomously, "Besides, Edith was Thomas's choice, I'd have gone for a far wealthier woman. She won't be gracing us with her company for too long anyway."

Y/N held her breath as she processed the words, she was Thomas choice, he willingly chose another woman. She left the kitchen and went back to Edith and Thomas. "I am Lady Y/N, Thomas's sister and I welcome you to Allerdale Hall, if you will excuse me, I am not feeling very well."

Y/N gave her a friendly nod and looked at Thomas hurt and angry, before Edith had a chance to reply she walked up the stairs to her room. She closed the door with a loud bang. She was not a jealous woman and with the other women Thomas had she never was, she was clear with them that he had no feelings for her, but with Edith it seemed different. Edith seemed nice, but Y/N couldn't care less. There was a knock on her door and she was about to open it when she heard his voice, "Y/N, may I come in?"

"No, I don't want to see you, Thomas," she cried, moving away from the door again, but without her consent he entered her room, "I said I didn't want to see you. Go to your wife."

He stepped behind her and gently pulled her to him by her shoulders before he began kissing her neck. "Please don't be angry with me, I missed you terribly in America."

"I guess not too much, after all you brought her with you." -She pushed away from him with her elbow before turning to face him- "You promised me you wouldn't marry again."

"She means nothing to me, you know you're the only woman I love and if there was a chance I'd take you as my wife," he said, pulling her into his arms before leaning down and kissing her passionately. Her hand ran through his hair and was pushed back onto the bed by Thomas. He knelt in front of her and pushed her skirt up her legs. Thomas put her legs over his shoulders and bent down to her pussy as he began to lick her slowly. Y/N leaned backwards on her forearms as she moaned and enjoyed it as he pushed two fingers inside her. He stopped fucking her and looked up at her smiling.

"As much as I love hearing your moans, there's one guest who shouldn't hear it." Y/N up to her lip as he again began thrusting his fingers inside her and sucking on her clit. His fingers thrust into her hard and fast and after a few thrusts she tightened around his fingers before finally climaxing. Thomas got up from the floor and climbed over her onto the bed.

"Take me, Thomas. Fuck me," she begged him seductively.

"As much as I'd like to, Edith is expecting me back soon." He looked at her apologetically. Y/N turned them both around so she was straddling him.

"But we don't want you coming out of my room with an erection, do we dear brother?" she asked him, moving further down. She unbuttoned his pants and reached in to pull out his cock. Y/N leaned down and took him in her mouth before she started sucking on him, caressing his balls with her hand. She took him deep into her throat.

"Y/N," he moaned softly, wrapping her hair around his fist as he began to take control and fuck her mouth. Her hand reached under her dress and began rubbing her clit. She positioned her pussy over his cock and slowly lowered herself onto him. and Y/N repeated this over and over until Thomas had had enough and he turned them both over. He took both her legs and started fucking her fast and hard, since they didn't have enough time to make love slowly, this was going to be a quick fuck to make up for the lost time. Thomas started rubbing her clit as she got tighter and tighter around him. He pushed himself again into her, filling her with his hot cum. Y/N moaned from the sensation and came to her orgasm as well. He pulled out of her after a few moments and put his cock back in his pants before helping her get her dress back in order.

Thomas pulled her up to him and kissed her. "I'll be expecting you for dinner, dear sister, and if you're good, I'll visit you tonight." He winked at her before leaving her room.

A/N Requests for Sebastian Stan and Richard Madden are open! PM me or write your request in the comments