What I Want [Mob! Loki]

A/N I'm back, hope you forgive me for the long wait. As an apology a long one-shot, hope you enjoy it😉💚 Request By @ohdeadflowers

"You know the plan?" her boss from MI6 asked her through the plug in her ear, and Y/N hummed in agreement as she secured the hair clip, which had a built-in tracking chip, in her hair before taking out the ear plug and dropping it. She stepped on it and walked into the crowded club. For a moment she looked around and spotted the bar and decided to go there. She ordered a drink from the bartender and looked around until her gaze stopped at the one she was here for, Loki Laufeyson, the boss of a criminal organization. She took a sip as she looked at him and watched him talk to one of his men. Somehow she had to manage to get closer to him. She was already starting to think when Loki looked up and Y/N smiled as she continued to look at him, biting her lip. Loki leaned back and looked at her appraisingly. She took another sip before setting her glass on the counter and walking out onto the dance floor. She began to move her body around the crowd, running her hands over her body. Y/N looked back at Loki, who was still staring at her, and continued to stroke her body and also her breasts. Suddenly, however, Loki had disappeared and she couldn't spot him again until a body pressed against hers.
"Are you looking for something, darling?" asked Loki, placing his flat hand on the center of her belly.
"No," she answered him and began to rub against him, moving her hand back to caress his neck. "I've already found it."
Loki laughed darkly at her neck as he continued to stroke her with his hand. "How do you know it's me you're looking for? You should be clearer with what you want...so what do you want?"
She spun around and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Who says I want you? All I want is out of this club," the replied, barely able to see him because of the flashing lights, but seeing his mischievous grin. He grabbed her hair and pulled her head back, exposing her neck.
"You've only been here a few minutes and you've been looking at me the whole time. Why else would you be here if you weren't looking for a man to give you what you were looking for?" he asked against the skin of her neck.
"And what should you give me that any other man here couldn't give me?" she asked challengingly, glaring at him. Loki straightened and smiled when he heard that. With his hands, he roamed over her body and pressed her against him.
"Because no man is going to make you feel the way I can," he said and Y/N sighed before stepping back and walking towards the exit of the club. She knew he would follow her, Loki Laufeyson never liked being rejected. He would take her to his place and thanks to the hair clip, MI6 would follow her and arrest him once and for all. All she had to do was keep him busy long enough for reinforcements to arrive. Of course, she wouldn't have sex with him, regardless of whether he was truthfully attractive, but he was a criminal and she had a mission to accomplish. She was then suddenly stopped when she was outside and pushed against the wall of the building.
"Where so soon, darling?" he asked her, raising his eyebrows.
She glared at him as she shrugged her shoulders. "The club doesn't have what I wanted," she said simply and was about to leave again, but this time he wouldn't let her and wrapped his arm around her. Before she knew it, his lips were on hers and he was kissing her passionately and roughly as his hands squeezed her sides, pressing her against his erection. She moaned into the kiss and reached into his hair, but then he stopped and leaned toward her ear.
"You still think I'm not the one?" he asked, looking at her.
"Take me away from here," Y/N said softly, making him smile. Loki pulled her along and led her to a black SUV. He opened the back doors and let her get in before sliding into the seat next to her in the car. Only now did she notice the man sitting in the front. Loki had a partition raised as the driver drove off without having to say anything. Y/N bit her lip and breathed in softly. Everything was going exactly according to plan-.
Her thoughts were interrupted when she felt Loki's hand on her thigh and felt it move up her leg, pushing up her dress. She looked to Loki, who had his eyes on his hand resting on her thigh, and was stroking the side of her panties with one finger. Y/N felt her already starting to get wet and gasped a little. "Take them off," he said softly, and she looked at him in confusion.
"What?" she asked, frowning.
"Take off your panties," he commanded louder this time, looking at her firmly, but she looked at him challengingly.
"Make me," she said, suddenly feeling a hand on the back of her neck and him leaning in as he stroked her panties with his fingers, making her whimper.
"You really seem like you could use a spanking," he said against her ear, kissing her underneath and sucking on the skin; Y/N gasped at his words and his touch. "You didn't come with me because I asked you nicely, you came because you love the way I treat you and you're a dirty girl." She closed her eyes and felt herself getting even wetter and knew he would feel it. God, she hated that his words were even true; he was almost making her forget why she was here. Loki pulled her panties to the side and stroked the crease of her pussy with his fingers, making her moan, but then he stopped. "Bad girls don't get what they want."
She whimpered as he pulled his fingers from her, and looked at him as he grinned mischievously and licked his fingers before opening the car door and getting out. When had they arrived? Y/N didn't have long to worry about that, though, as her door opened and Loki helped her get out. They were in a parking garage, she realized. He led her to an elevator and pressed the button for the top floor. She bit her lip as she felt his gaze on her body. Finally they had arrived and she walked out first before being pulled back and pushed next to the wall by the elevator. A hand was around her neck, but he did not squeeze. Loki pressed his lips to hers and began to kiss her passionately, massaging her breast through her dress with one hand. She moaned and returned his kiss, but he broke off again and stopped.
"Before we start, let's talk about something else..." he said and she looked at him confused, but then felt something cold under her chin. She looked down and saw a golden weapon. Y/N gulped as she realized he knew who she was. "Don't worry, I won't hurt you...at least not yet."
"Bastard," she said softly, making Loki sigh as he stepped back from her and walked to his bar.
"Would you like a drink?" he asked, placing the gun on it before walking around to pour himself a glass of whiskey. She took the chance to get closer to him and took the gun. "Go ahead, it's not loaded."
Y/N's eyes widened as she checked it again herself. "Never mind, my backup will be here soon," she answered him and Loki turned around smiling while taking a sip of the whiskey.
"How are they going to find you without the hair clip?" he asked her, raising his eyebrow. She reached into her hair and realized she wasn't wearing it anymore.
"How...how did you-" she stuttered as he set his glass down and walked over to her. He placed a hand on each of her sides on the counter.
"How did I manage to get them?" he asked and she nodded, "I'm sure you remember the moment I reached into your hair." -He ran a finger down the side of her neck- "Right now, your people are probably chasing a drunk college student to her dorm; I think it'll be a pretty funny sight to see a dozen heavily armed men burst into that girl's room." -Loki laughed and looked at her- "More fun and time for both of us."
She didn't know what had come over her, but suddenly she slapped him across the face with the flat of her hand. "Bad mistake," he said, grabbing her hands before turning her around so she was pressed against the bar. "If I really wanted to hurt you, I would have done it already, so stop trying my patience further and be a good girl."
"Let go of me and I'll show you how good I can be," she replied.
He let a hand trail down her body to her butt. "We both know you love the way I touch you, but don't worry, I won't fuck you until you beg for it."
"How are you going to make me beg if you don't touch me?" she asked, looking at him over her shoulder.
"Who said I wouldn't touch you? I just said I wouldn't fuck you until you did." His hand wandered down and under her dress as he stroked the fabric of her panties again. "I'm not going to take you against your will, so if you want me to stop, say so..."
She heard his words, but was unable to speak herself as she felt his fingers. Y/N should stop it, but she couldn't. Why did it have to feel so good? She bit her lip as he pulled her panties aside and thrust two fingers into her wet pussy and began fucking her with them. He writhed inside her with each thrust as he fucked her fast and hard with it until he was stroking her clit with his thumb.
"Oh God!" she moaned out loud when she could hold it in no longer and closed her eyes tightly as she began to move with his fingers thrusting deep inside her. She could only think that if his fingers already felt this good inside her, what his cock would feel like first-.
Stop, she admonished herself, but felt her climax approaching and moaned again when she felt his lips against her shoulder. He stopped his movements and pulled his fingers out of her again. He wanted her to beg for him because she was so desperate for her orgasm. Loki spun her around and pushed her down on her knees. She looked confused, but then realized what was going on when he opened his pants and pushed her down with his boxers.
"Touch me," he commanded and she slowly raised her hand and wrapped it around his cock. Loki took her wrist and began to move her hand up and down until he had enough and wrapped a hand in her hair. He brought her lips to his cock and she looked at him through her lashes. "Open your mouth."
She smiled and shook her head, but Loki grabbed her chin and pushed a little until she opened her mouth and he thrust into her mouth. He started thrusting into him. Y/N dug her fingers into his thigh and felt tears in her eyes as she tried to breathe in and out. She shouldn't be so fucking aroused by all this, she thought, but she was. She wanted to be fucked by him and feel that cock in her pussy. Y/N hummed around his cock and reached under her dress to touch herself, but before she could, Loki grabbed her wrist and pulled out of her mouth.
"Please..." she whimpered softly, looking up at him.
"Please what?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.
"Please fuck me," she said, unable to believe how the evening had changed. Loki grinned widely and pulled her off the floor.
"I didn't think you'd give in so quickly, but it's fine with me."
She looked at him and shrugged her shoulders. He pulled her to him and kissed her passionately as he pulled down the zipper on her clothes and let it fall to the floor while she unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it off his shoulders. If anyone ever found out about this, her career with MI6 would be over without a doubt. Loki lifted her up so she could wrap her legs around his hips and moaned as she began to rub against him. He carried her into the bedroom and threw her onto the bed; she crawled back, but he grabbed her ankles and pulled her back to him as he crawled onto the bed and between her legs. Loki bent down to take her nipple in his mouth and suck on it.
"Loki!" she moaned, arching her back. He stopped and cut off her moans with a kiss before reaching for his cock and rubbing it against her pussy. "Please..."
His lips moved to her neck and he laughed darkly. "Where did your naughty words go?" he asked as the tip thrust into her, but no more and teased her, "My little agent, what would only your boss think of you begging the man you're supposed to arrest to fuck you."
"Please, fuck me...I need you." At the moment she didn't care about anything; she wanted to feel him inside her. She moaned loudly as he filled her with one thrust.
"You're so tight," he moaned as he stopped for a moment before pulling almost completely out of her and thrusting back into her fast and hard. Loki did this again and again, reaching for the headboard to thrust into her at a different angle. She moaned his name over and over and arched her back as he thrust against her G-spot again and again. She could already feel her orgasm building inside her again and knew she wouldn't need much more. Loki nibbled the skin on her neck and moaned as he felt her start to get tighter around him. "Be a good girl and cum."
He let his hand travel down to her clit and rubbed into it faster and harder. Y/N arched her back as she moaned loudly and her body shook as she cumming over his cock. Loki fucked her through her orgasm until he thrust deep inside her one last time, filling her with his hot cum. The room was filled with their heavy breathing as they both recovered from their climaxes. Finally he slid out of her and rolled off her. She had her eyes closed and was exhausted; Loki pulled the bed sheet over her body as he got up from the bed. He looked at her and smiled mischievously. He definitely wasn't done with his naughty little agent yet....