A/N Dangerous Desires (available 01.11.23)

Yoo-hoo💚

I'm getting back to you with some good news. My first book📖 "Dangerous Desires" will be published on 01.11.23🗓️ by BoD Buchshop, Apple Books, Google Play Store, Kobo, Tolino, Amazon, Thalia, bücher.de, etc. both in print and as an ebook and will be available for order there🥳 It is written in German. Until then, you just have to be patient and I look forward to your opinions on the book. As soon as it's available, I'll also provide you with links to the usual online shops💻.

All love,

MischievousHiddleston/ Catherine Mikaelson😉

Here is the plot for those who are interested: Caught between danger and desire

Full of hope, Gia Thompson moves from her hometown of Whitby to London, eager to leave everything behind to live her dream, but nothing seems to go as planned: on her first day, of all days, she bumps into a charming but mysterious stranger, John Malik, who her thoughts refuse to let go of. When she meets him again shortly afterwards, the man takes the given opportunity to ask her out, to which she hesitantly agrees. Gia did not expect to meet a man like him, nor to fall in love with him. But both happen and she is inevitably drawn into his world, which is darker than expected. Soon she is enveloped by the blackness that surrounds him herself and must decide if John is worthy of dealing with that darkness.

Will the young woman ever be safe again or will her own light go out?