Hungry [Tom Hiddleston] - SMUT, PROFESSOR x STUDENT

A/N Requested by Knifekink22, hope you like it

"... And don't forget to read chapter 4. Great job today class, I'll see you next week," Mister Hiddleston ended the class. Y/N pretended to pack her bag as the students walked past her and toward the exit. He stood on the podium, closed his laptop and put his papers in his bag. As the last student stepped out of the room, he looked up and locked eyes with her, causing her heart rate to increase rapidly.

The room was dead silent and she heard the sound of his footsteps as he walked toward her. She stood up, smiling, nervous, anxious and excited as she awaited his next move.

"This is a nice surprise! I definitely wasn't expecting to see you in my class today," he said, pulling her into his embrace as a few people walked past them in the hall.

"I was in the neighborhood and thought I'd stop by. I hope I didn't disturb your class, professor."

Her chest was pounding, but Y/N smiled as her voice took on a playful tone. Watching him control the class, talking about the subject of language material, every little thing, seeing him work began to turn her on. She felt shy and nervous and at the same time knew exactly why she was there and what she wanted.

"Well, you were a little late," his voice took on an exaggerated tone and she knew immediately he was playing along.

"However, since you were such a good student, I am willing to allow you to catch up on the material you missed. Why don't you come with me to my office?"

"Thank you, Professor, I will be happy to do so."

He smiled as they walked toward his office. "There's no one else in the building..."

The look on his face froze her for a moment. His eyes were kind, welcoming, but also dark and serious. Her heart felt like it was beating fast and slow at the same time. They arrived at his office and he unlocked the door, allowing her to enter.

"After you."

He closed the door and she heard the metallic sound of the lock. Her heart skipped a beat as he turned around and turned off the light.

"So, Professor, what exactly did I-"

He grabbed the belt loop of her jeans and pulled her hard into him, kissing her and wrapping his arm around her lower back. A warm and comforting feeling came over her as his lips pressed against hers. She kissed him back, tasting him, feeling his breath and letting her hands feel his strong back through his shirt. He pulled her closer and she let herself sink into him. He had a free hand at his side and supported her lightly with one arm. Images and memories of how strong his body flashed before her.

She undid the top button of his shirt and tugged at it, causing the rest to open quickly in a cascade. She placed her hands on his broad, firm chest and slowly pulled them to his stomach and sides. His hands tugged at her waistband, unbuttoning her jeans and pulling the zipper down. He slapped her hard in the with both hands and then slid them into her back pockets. He reached down and picked them up and she let out an instinctive, playful squeal before quickly silencing herself and then laughing nervously.

The feel of his arms and his strength made her feel powerless yet safe. His movements were powerful, but delicate and precise. Just as he knew what he was doing in the classroom, he knew what he was doing to her body. She squeezed him with her legs as she began to feel the bright, radiant pleasure between her legs.

He sat down on her large desk and she leaned back. He grabbed her waistband and she moaned as he pulled them off in one motion. The feeling of her bare skin on his desk turned her on even more; Knowing she was in his office and about to be, her hips rocked back and forth. The fact that he couldn't wait was driving her crazy and the anticipation was rising rapidly.

His hands wrapped around her hips again and slid down, catching her panties and peeling them off in the process. He wrapped his arms around her thighs and kissed her belly, moving lower, breathing and dragging his tongue over her soft skin.

"Oh damn..." her voice trembled as she desperately searched for something to grab.

He wasted no time and a bright light flashed before her closed eyes as she felt his mouth begin to lick her pussy passionately. Her lower back lifted from the desk as she tensed with pleasure. Her hands finally rested on the back of his head, unable to reach the edges of the desk.

His tongue explored her, parting her lips, sucking and nibbling. Y/N moaned and gasped as his tongue slid in and out of her.

She looked down and watched him devour her like a hungry animal. He licked her harder and faster, driving her closer. She saw his head lift slightly before she felt his tongue on her pussy. She came closer and closer and soon she was stuck in the blissful state, trying not to cum yet.

He stood up, grinned, and gently wiped his lower lip with the back of his hand. She breathed a sigh of relief as she took a breath and refocused her energy. He took off his pants and boxers, leaving only his unbuttoned shirt. She looked down at his hard cock and her pussy pulsed with anticipation. She reached down and thrust her fingers into her pussy and lifted her hips slightly, offering herself to him, unable to wait any longer.

He grabbed on and stroked gently as he slowly pushed into her wet, quivering pussy. She moaned loudly as their hips moved toward each other, feeling him push completely through her. He thrust hard and fast into her pussy before slowly pulling back slightly, then back into her again, over and over.

As he fucked her harder and faster, his hand slowly ran up her stomach and chest, then his fingers wrapped around her neck as she moaned and breathed, opening and closing her mouth. She tried to speak between breaths.

"I'm cumming... Tom..."

Her legs gripped him tightly as her pussy exploded all over his thick, hard cock. A wave of pleasure spread from her pulsing pussy all over her body as she basked and savored every ounce of pleasure from her orgasm. He held back as long as he could, and her wet, tense muscles gripping him pushed him over the edge.

"Me too..." His voice was low and quiet.

He came with her, exploding and filling her with his warm cum. She looked down and saw her arousal mingle as he slowly slid in and out of her. He propped himself up on the desk with his free hand. As he regained control of his body, he leaned down further and kissed her. Y/N opened her eyes, smiling at Professor Hiddleston.

He put his body weight partially on her, kissed her neck. He stood up and took her hands, helping her off the desk. He pulled her close again, hugged her with one arm and with the other picked up her clothes and handed them to her. He kissed her again as they got dressed.

"Come on." He smiled at her again as he led her out of the office and back into the hallway. They walked toward the exit. He held out his hand and she took it as he pulled her to his side. He turned and looked at her.

"Are you hungry?" he asked her.

Hungry for more? She thought. Definitely