My Alpha [Tom Hiddleston] - SMUT

A/N Request by @Angelaf1977, hope you like it💚

Warnings: Alpha/Omega

Y/S/N: Your Sisters Name

"Are you okay, Y/S/N?" asked Y/N as she looked at her sister in the mirror while zipping up her wedding dress. She smiled at her and nodded, it was obvious she was nervous.

"Yes, I'll be fine. I promise," she said confidently, though Y/N thought she was lying, she didn't question it. "I love Liam and I'm lucky he's going to be my alpha, a lot of people aren't that lucky." -She turned to her and smiled as she took her hands- "How do I look?"

"You look beautiful," Y/N said, hugging her sister. There was a knock on her door and they broke their hug as the door opened and her mother entered.

"Are you ready girls? The ceremony will start shortly," she explained and stepped up to Y/S/N, "You look great." -She looked at Y/N and smiled before looking back at her- "Come on, your groom is waiting."

Her sister took a deep breath before nodding, and the three of them left the room. Outside the doors to the hall, her mother said goodbye to her sister before she and Y/M/N walked out a small back door. Her mother sat down in the front row while she stood at the side of the altar, next to another omega who was friends with her sister. Y/N looked around, in front of her were the groom's groomsmen. Her eyes stopped at a tall blond haired man who was also staring at her. He smiled slightly at her and she felt herself blushing; she hardly noticed how the music started to play and her sister entered the hall. Her heart was beating loudly and she couldn't take her eyes off him even if she wanted to. The ceremony flew by and if someone asked her which part was the most beautiful of it, she would say that she didn't notice much of it as she drowned in the eyes of the sexy alpha in front of her.

Fortunately or unfortunately for her, the ceremony was soon over and she hurried out and went to the bathroom. Y/N tried to freshen up a bit and took a deep breath before leaving the bathroom and heading to ceremony. As a waiter walked past her, she grabbed a glass of champagne and drank it down in one go. Why did she feel this way? It wasn't the first time she'd met an attractive alpha. She just needed to calm down and forget about this man.

"Are you thinking of me?" -She turned to see the man from the ceremony. He leaned against a pillar and smiled at her-"Because I can't get you out of my head, little Omega."

"I don't know what you're talking about," she said, looking ahead. She wanted to risk a look, but she didn't want him to get any more power over her than he already had. Y/N could feel him behind her and feel his breath on the back of her neck.

"You know what I mean," he said, running his finger down the side of her neck, making her shiver. She turned to face him and gasped when she realized how close they were. Y/N stumbled back, but he quickly wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her against him. She looked around to see if anyone was watching her; he put a finger under her chin and broke her into looking back at him. "I'm Tom, and who are you, little Omega?"

"Y/N Y/L/N," she answered softly.

"You're the bride's sister, right?" asked Tom and she nodded. He ran his thumb over her lip. "I can hear your heart beating fast and can smell you starting to get wet. Do you have an alpha?"

"I...no, I don't have an alpha," she said, unable to disobey this alpha.

"What would happen if I kissed you? In front of everyone? Would you let me?" He leaned closer to her as she nodded obediently. Tom gently pressed his lips to hers and gently moved his lips against hers. He caught her lower lip between his teeth and smiled before breaking the kiss. "Come with me."

Tom took her hand in his and pulled her out of the hall with him; no one seemed to pay any attention to her as they walked. He led her down the halls with quick steps, making it difficult for her to keep up. Finally he stopped and pulled her into a room; before she could say anything she was pushed against the door and kissed her passionately. Tom lifted her up by her waist and the fabric of her dress bunched at her waist. His hands ran over the skin of her thighs.

"I need you," he said against her lips, stroking her panties.

"Then take me, Alpha, make me yours," she said breathlessly, burying her hands in his hair. He pushed her panties aside and thrust two fingers into her tight pussy. She arched her back as he fucked her, but just as quickly he pulled them back out of her and hastily opened his pants and pulled out his hard cock. Without gilding a moment, he thrust deep inside her. His thrusts were fast and rough, he couldn't thrust deep enough into her. She threw her head hard against the door, but she couldn't help it, enjoying the feel of him inside her far too much.

"Mine," he moaned as he thrust deep inside her again and again. Tom pulled out of her, making her whimper, but he quickly sat her down on the floor and turned her over on all fours. He didn't know how long he fucked her or how many times she had come and he filled her with his hot cum. As he filled her with his cum one last time, he pulled her up to him and sank his teeth into her shoulder, marking her as his omega. Her body shook uncontrollably as she came.

"Alpha!" she screamed loudly. They collapsed on top of each other and he turned her to him and kissed her gently. "Yours."