You're Mine [Tom Hiddleston] - SMUT, BDSM

A/N Request by @twhiddleston11 and @marcus_dobre_lover, hope you both like it💚💚💚

Y/N turned off the oven and pulled out the cake before setting it on the countertop. She heard Tom enter the kitchen and looked over her shoulder at him; he was leaning against the doorframe with his arms folded in front of his chest. "Who's the cake for?" He came up to her and hugged her from behind as he kissed her neck.

"It's a welcome gift for our new next door neighbor," she explained, turning in his arms. She wrapped her arms around his neck and lifted her chin to kiss him gently.

"You mean that guy who moved in two days ago?" he asked, and Y/N nodded. His jaw tightened and he tightened his grip around her waist. "I don't like him."

"You don't even know him," she laughed, burying her face against his neck.

"I don't need that to know I don't like him," he declared, stroking her back gently.

"You don't have to be jealous, I'm all yours, besides, you can come with me if that makes you feel better." Tom sighed and nodded, albeit reluctantly, in agreement.

"We'll just give him the cake and leave now," he said sternly, his tone not allowing for discussion.

"All right," she agreed, kissing him gently. "I'll just let it cool a bit and then get it out of the baking pan before we can leave."

"That'll give us a little time." He smiled mischievously at her and lifted her up onto the countertop; she raised her eyebrow questioningly and returned his smile. Tom leaned down to her and kissed her passionately.

"Not too much time," she said between kisses. His lips traveled down her neck and his hands slid her dress up her thighs. He leaned back and looked at her with a tense jaw.

"You were going to go to him without panties?" he asked, stroking the crease of her pussy; she moaned slightly and shook her head.

"No, I was about to put it on," she replied. He thrust two fingers inside her; she arched her back. Tom pulled her breast out of her dress and took her nipple into his mouth. His free hand began to undo his belt and pull his cock out of his pants. He pulled his fingers out of her and held them on either side of her waist before thrusting into her. He began to fuck her quickly and Y/N held onto his shoulders. Tom massaged her breast as he fucked her quickly, his free hand moved down between them and he began rubbing her clit. He felt her tighten around him and her orgasm build. He thrust into her a few more times before filling her with his hot cum. She protested as he pulled out of her before she climaxed.

"Only good girls who wear panties get to cum." He tucked his cock back into his pants. She looked at him angrily and hopped off the countertop; she wanted to walk past him to the bathroom and clean up, but Tom stopped her. "You want to say hello to the neighbor? Then you'll do it with my cum running down your legs and the knowledge in your head that you're mine."

"Tom!" she said, stunned, "You can't ask me to do that." He turned her back to him and bent her over the kitchen island. Tom pulled her dress up and slapped her on her ass without warning. She moaned and breathed heavily as she processed the shock; he leaned toward her ear.

"I can. We both know you love getting orders from me and I will not tolerate you disobeying. I think you should be punished, don't you?" It wasn't a question, she knew. He started slapping her butt and the sound echoed through the kitchen. After about ten strokes, he pulled back her dress and turned her to face him.

"Will you be a good girl?" he asked, stroking her cheek.

"Yes, sir," she answered obediently, though she was still angry.