His Property [Loki] - NON-CON, SMUT

Warnings: Violence, Non-Con (At least in the beginning), Spanking

Do not read if it might offend you in any way or trigger something.

Last warning, please only read if you can handle it!

"Your highness? I bring you food," Y/N spoke as she stood in front of the solid gold doors of Loki, King of Asgard. When still no one spoke after a few seconds, she decided to enter the king's chambers. It often happened that Loki took longer in his royal duties, at least she assumed so. Closing the door with her elbow, she took a deep breath and enjoyed the scent of Loki. Why was she so attracted to him? She was his human slave, not an Asgardian goddess, and she certainly wasn't here by choice. But she could have done worse, couldn't she? He never touched her in any intimate way and since she was under his protection, no one dared to even look at her, although it would probably be impossible why; she only left his chambers to get him food, otherwise she cleaned up his chambers like a normal maid. The only difference between her and a normal maid was that she slept in his arms in the evening, Y/N thought it brought him a little peace and he enjoyed her warmth. She walked around the room lost in thought and almost dropped the tray the food was on when she saw Loki sitting at the head of the dining table, but miraculously managed to hold it. There was no thinking how embarrassing it would have been for her otherwise. She took a deep breath and walked over to the table before silently placing the tray in front of Loki. Y/N bowed slightly to him before walking away, but he grabbed her arm and she turned to face him, confused. When she met his gaze, she quickly lowered hers and looked down at the floor.

"My king, is there anything else I can do for you?" she asked softly.

"Tonight you will attend by my side the feast that will be held for the arrival of the nobles," Loki said without looking at her, his tone allowing for no discussion.

"But, your highness-" she began to protest, but he raised a hand and stopped her.

"I will have someone come with a suitable dress for you by this evening." -Her body tensed and she was about to protest again, but Loki stopped her, standing up-"No arguments, mortal." -He lifted her chin so that she looked at him, but she refused to look at him- "So recalcitrant."

Loki sighed before walking away and leaving the room without having paid attention to his food. She leaned against a chair and took a deep breath as she closed her eyes for a moment. Y/N touched the collar on her neck and remembered the words written on it in runes: Loki's slave. She was the property of the king.

Later that day, a young woman wearing a dress came into the king's chambers. Loki was still missing and she was a little relieved that she had not seen him yet. The woman helped her put on the dress; the dress was beautiful: green with gold accents, but it also said that she belonged to Loki and no one in their right mind would want to incur Loki's wrath by even looking at her, let alone touching her. The servant was nice, but did not speak a single word to her and she wondered if he had forbidden it. Loki came to his chambers a few minutes later, after the woman had disappeared. He stopped in his tracks and she imagined that, if only for a moment, admiration could be seen in his eyes.

"Do I look acceptable enough for you, your highness?" she asked, her tone letting him know that she was not particularly excited about the feast.

"Come, mortal. I am expected," he said coolly, placing a hand on the middle of her back as he led her out. Instantly, several guards came behind and in front of her; Y/N was surprised for a moment before remembering that Loki was the king. They walked to two huge gold doors, which opened after a moment, and entered. Immediately all eyes were on them and she felt more than uncomfortable being the center of attention, though more eyes were on Loki than on her. A man she did not know approached her and bowed to him.