Christmas Wishes - Loki x Reader (Smut)

Warnings: Smut, Couch Sex

"Are you sure it's okay if you stay here? You can come with me and Vision too," Wanda offered Y/N gently, making her smile as she shook her head.

"Wanda, it's really fine for me to stay here, besides who else is going to watch the Grinch?" she asked with amusement, "I promised Tony for this and I'm honestly glad I have a job other than sorting letters all the time."

She smiled faintly, feeling a little depressed by the situation as she had no family or boyfriend. Her friends all lived in the Tower and were part of the Avengers. Y/N had been a trained and qualified agent of SHIELD until the collapse, after which Tony hired her as an assistant. She was grateful to him, even though it hadn't been her dream, after all she was qualified for more, but she told herself it was only until she found something better.

"Alright, but if there's anything, let me know right away," Wanda asked her and she nodded in response.

"Now go, before Vision and you miss the Quinjet, Tony doesn't like to wait," she said with a laugh and her friend rolled her eyes.

"Good...I'll see you soon and don't forget to open your present," she said before they both said goodbye to each other. Y/N watched the jet take off before she went back to her room. There was a present on her bed that must be from Wanda; she carefully picked it up and unwrapped it as she sat down on the bed. She took the lid off the box and saw a small oblong box underneath. Y/N took the box and opened it. Inside was a gold bracelet with an emerald in the center and a note. Y/N placed the bracelet on the bed and read the note: "When I saw the bracelet, I thought of you. She shook her head with a smile and then put the bracelet on. The bracelet was beautiful. After a moment of looking at the bracelet, she got up and went to the kitchen. It was pretty unlikely that she would see Loki, he hardly ever came out of his room. Her luck. Y/N looked around the fridge and sighed as she grabbed the leftovers from last night's dinner and put them in the microwave. While the food was warming, she decided to make herself some cocoa. Cup in hand, she leaned against the kitchen island and stared at the wall. She probably should have just accepted Wanda's offer and celebrated Christmas with her, then she wouldn't be alone in the sense that Loki couldn't be counted as company. But that wouldn't have been fair of her, after all, it was Wanda and Vision's first Christmas together as a couple. The beeping of the microwave made her flinch and she put the cocoa down so she could take the food out.

"What's that?" she heard a voice behind her, making her flinch again because she hadn't heard someone come in, and she dropped the plate on the countertop. Luckily for her, it was only a few centimeters and it remained intact. Y/N then turned to see Loki standing behind her, looking at the cocoa. "Some kind of this coffee?"

Y/N furrowed her brow in confusion at the words, taking a moment to realize it. Why did he even care? It wasn't like he had ever even spoken a word to her. Finally, she shook her head and looked at him more closely. Now she saw that he was only wearing a pair of black pants. His chest was bare and she could hardly take her eyes off his muscular chest. He was attractive, she knew that already, but seeing him like this, he was more than sexy. Thor couldn't even hold a candle to him in that case. God, what was she even thinking about? He was a criminal. His hair was damp and she was sure he'd come out of the shower. He cleared his throat and pulled her out of her trance. Only now did she realize she hadn't answered and felt the blood rise to her cheek. "Um...it's cocoa," she breathed softly. She felt ridiculous for reacting the way she did. Loki lifted the cup and sipped it.

"Sweet," he said with a smirk on his lips as he licked it. Y/N bit her lip lightly and held onto the countertop. Loki set the cup down and stepped up to her. She pressed herself closer to the countertop, which of course he noticed. "Is that fear?" Her breathing became shallower the closer he got. It definitely wasn't fear, but excitement. She could feel her panties getting wetter and she felt ashamed. She turned away from him when he was only a few inches away and brushed a strand of hair behind her ear.