Professor H. (Part 2) [Tom Hiddleston] - SMUT, TEACHER x STUDENT

Y/N got up from her table and packed her things into her backpack. "So today is the start of the semester break, we should celebrate it today. Jaime's parents aren't home and he's having a house party today. Do you want to come, Y/N?" Her friend asked her as she stood next to her. She turned her gaze to the teacher's desk and Mister Hiddleston looked at her as he put his papers in his bag and his jaw was tense.
"I really don't have time today and you know I hate parties." Y/N shook her head.
"You're incorrigible, but I'll see you around, okay?" She asked Y/N and she nodded. She turned her gaze back to Mister Hiddleston, but he had already left. She left the room and turned a corner. With a shaky hand, she knocked on the door three times and held her breath.
The door was quickly opened by the tall, blond-haired man. He smiled at Y/N and she felt her face redden. Mister Hiddleston pulled her inside and closed the door behind her. She walked toward him and he turned quickly, accidentally bumping into her and almost knocking her to the floor.
But he was too quick, and he grabbed her wrist and pulled her up. Y/N pressed both her hands against his chest. She stood on her tiptoes and pressed her lips firmly against his.
"Miss Y/N, this is highly unacceptable, you are my student. I could lose my job."
"No one would have to know, Mister Hiddleston. I could use some tutoring." Y/N flirted.
Mister Hiddleston squeezed her waist tighter and leaned into another, but more passionate kiss. Y/N thought she might bruise, but she didn't care. She melted into the kiss her hands found their way to his biceps and she sighed.
Mister Hiddleston gently pushed her away and walked quickly to the door as he grabbed the bunch of keys from his back pocket. Finally, he selected a key, locked the door, and stormed back to her.
E picked her up by the butt and carried her to a wall. She He let go with one hand and unbuckled his belt and pulled down his zipper. The bulge in his pants grew and he stopped to look at her.
"Y/N." Tom said softly. "YOU can tell me to stop anytime."
She held his cheek gently and pressed her lips to his lip as she slid her hands into his hair. He read this as ok and pulled down his boxers to reveal his hard cock. He guided it to her wet pussy, but to his surprise she was not wearing panties. He grinned at Y/N and she smiled back. He pushed his tongue into her mouth and she accepted it enthusiastically.

Without another moment, he thrust his cock into her tight pussy. Y/N moaned loudly and bit her tongue.
"Are you okay?"
"Yes, Mister Hiddleston." Y/N almost tore his shirt in her haste to undo all the buttons. When she finally had it, she pressed her chest to his and kissed him. He smiled and thrust his cock into her again. She moaned He slowly increased his pace. This led to several more moans. He changed the angle to thrust harder and deeper into her. She moaned and he kissed her harder so no one could hear. He thrust his cock hard into her again. He walked over to his desk and laid her down on it.
He pushed her down on her back and pulled his cock out of her before leaning down. He pressed his tongue against her pussy and she squirmed, which only encouraged him. He moved back to her lips and kissed them briefly and moved down. He kissed both breasts on his way. He licked around her belly button and kissed up to her pussy. He kissed her pussy several times, ignoring her moans. Then he finally licked her pussy and stuck his tongue inside. He moved his head and wiggled his tongue. He stood up and put two fingers in her pussy and held her breasts with his free hand.
She held his hand and used her other hand to hold the table. However, he pulled his finger out of her and held her waist as he aimed his cock at her pussy again. This time he showed no mercy and was no longer a kind man. He squeezed her waist again and started thrusting hard and fast. She moaned but he didn't stop her, the other teachers would be gone by now. He quickly felt his balls tighten and he shot his hot cum into her. But he didn't stop, because she still hadn't reached orgasm. He merely increased his pace and she grabbed his arms. Through thrusts he felt her pussy tighten and he knew she was about to climax. He filled her with the second load of his cum and pulled his cock out of her pussy. Tom sat down and watched it all flow out of her pussy onto his desk.
"I'm sorry, darling, I couldn't control myself."
She sat up and slid onto his lap. "I'm glad you didn't control yourself. This week has been terrible without you."
He laughed again. "I agree, but after today, we don't have to keep our relationship a secret." She rubbed her pussy against his cock and Tom moaned. "Honey we're never going to make it to the restaurant in time for our reservation."
"I can think of something better than going out to eat..." She took his again hard cock in her hand and positioned it against her entrance before lowering herself on top of him....