Chapter Two | Doorstep Deliveries

[It is nighttime in Surrey, we see an owl on the street sign "PRIVET DRIVE" and the camera pans to the street with very identical looking brown bricked houses. The owl flies away and an elderly man with crimson robes and a long silvery-white beard named Albus Dumbledore walks out of a forest near the street, past a tabby cat standing next to what looks like a shed. He takes out his deluminator and activates it. Dumbledore zaps all the light out of the lampposts. He puts away the device and a cat meows. Dumbledore looks down at the cat.]

I want one," said James, Sirius, and the Prewett twins.

"You can't cause it's mine," said Ron pulling out the deluminator and showing them.

Dumbledore: I should have known that you would be here...Professor McGonagall

[The cat silently looks at him, and the camera turns towards a wall. The cat's shadow turns into a woman with a tall hat. There are footsteps and Minerva McGonagall is revealed.]

"Minnie," said James and Sirus.

"Mister Potter and Black please refrain from calling me that," said McGonagall to James and Sirius.

McGonagall: Good evening, Professor Dumbledore. Are the rumors true, Albus?

Dumbledore: I'm afraid so, Professor. The good, and the bad

McGonagall: And the boy?

Dumbledore: Hagrid is bringing him.

McGonagall: Do you think it wise to trust Hagrid with something as important as this?

By McGonagall saying that Hagrid looked down at his hands while McGonagall turned to Hagrid.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean that," said McGonagall.

"It's okay,'' replied Hagrid still looking down.

"It's okay Hagrid, we all trust you with our lives," said Harry while the future kids nodded their heads in agreement making Hagrid feel better and smiled at them.

Dumbledore: Ah, Professor, I would trust Hagrid with my life.

Everyone laughed at Harry and the future kids as they all go red in the face from what Dumbledore said.

[There is a motor sound, and the two professors look up to see a flying motorcycle coming down from the air. It skids on the street and halts. A large man with shoulder-length black hair and a beard named Rubeus Hagrid takes off his goggles.]

"That's so cool, I want one," said Sirius amazed by the flying motorcycle.

''No god no," said Remus already knowing it would be a bad idea for Sirius to have a flying motorcycle.

"Well too late for that the flying motorcycle is your uncle Sirius,'' added Nadia to the conversation.

''Really cool,'' said Sirius still feeling weird being called uncle.

Hagrid: Professor Dumbledore, Sir. Professor McGonagall.

Dumbledore: No problems, I trust, Hagrid?

Hagrid: No, sir. Little tyke fell asleep just as we were flying over Bristol. Heh. Try not to wake him. There you go.

[Hagrid hands a baby wrapped in a bundle over to Dumbledore.]

Harry sucked in a breath realizing this is what happened the day he started living with his terrible aunt and uncle. Nadia heard Harry suck in a breath and turned to him and smiled softly at him and grabbed his hand giving it a little squeeze. While the only people who noticed that were Lily, Natalia, Alice, Hermione, and Marlene.

McGonagall: Albus, do you really think it's safe, leaving him with these people? I've watched them all day. They're the worst sort of Muggles imaginable. They really are...

Dumbledore: The only family he has.

Nadia rolled her eyes and said yea right you old fool along with her father, Regulus. They both turned to each other looking shocked and turned red on the face and looked away from each other. While Nadia's friends notice how much Nadia and her father are really alike and just smiled at the moment Nadia had with her father feeling happy for her.

McGonagall: How about Remus, Regulus even Narcissa and Lucius I'm sure they would take Harry in.

Dumbledore: Remus has his furry little problem, Regulus will being mourning over his brother, wife, and daughter while Narcissa and Lucius already have a child to take care of.

''Why did McGonagall say Narcissa and Lucius we don't even talk to them or get along with them,'' asked James.

''You will see later why McGonagall says them, dad,'' answered Harry.

''Yea things have changed from now to the future not everything is what you think it is,'' added Nadia with no emotion on her face.

[They stop outside a house which is 4 Privet Drive.]

McGonagall: This boy will be famous. There won't be a child in our world who doesn't know his name.

Dumbledore: Exactly. He's better off growing up away from all that. Until he is ready.

[Dumbledore places the baby on the ground slowly. Hagrid sniffles, he is sobbing a little. He clears his throat.]

Dumbledore: There, there, Hagrid. It's not really goodbye, after all.

[Hagrid nods. Dumbledore takes a letter and places it on the baby, who is now at the foot of the door.]

''You left my grandson on a doorstep," yelled Eurphoia while Lily yelled you left my son on a doorstep at Dumbledore while he cowered away from their yelling.

Dumbledore: Good luck...Harry Potter.

"Thanks, professor going to need it," said Harry turning to Dumbledore.

Nadia hit Harry in the arm.

"Ow, why you hit me,'" asked Harry rubbing his arm while Nadia just glared at him.

[The baby has a lightning-bolt-shaped scar on his forehead. The camera slowly zooms towards the scar which glows brightly and it immediately flashes, transitioning to a stormy cloud sky. The film's title in metallic gold zooms out around the camera, and lightning flashes brighten it up. Then, the lightning flashes engulf the screen, transitioning it to the present time.]

All the mothers and female students cooed and awed at baby Harry while Harry blushed getting embarrassed by the females.

[ The screen flashed black, white words printed in the middle, Moscow, Russia]

"Why is it showing us Russia," asked Marlene.

Natalia already knew what was going on.

[A man making away down the dark alley with a baby in his arm wrapped in a black blanket, the screen scanning the sketchy street then to the man's face showing the man as Dreykov.]

"Who's that man," asked James and Sirius confused.

"Is that you," asked Harry while Nadia nod her head to answer him.

Regulus noticed Natalia glaring at the man on the screen making him wonder why and if she knew the man.

[The man quicken his step and stopped in front of his destination. Whispering softly to the baby "You will be an amazing assassin just like your mother."]

"Assassin did he say assassin," yelled Lily and Molly at the same time.

"Wait your assassin," asked Sirius turning to Natalia.

Natalia just ignores Sirius and turned to her daughter and said "I would never let that happen ever."

"I know," answered Nadia.

[The man put the baby on the doorstep and then makes his way down the dark alley leaving the baby there.]

"What's with people leaving babies on the doorstep," Regulus mumbled to himself.