Chapter Nineteen | Mountain Troll & Dorm Time

[That Halloween night, the great hall has floating Jack O'Lanterns in place of the candles. Harry notices an empty spot on the bench.]

"Oh now you seem to care," said Hermione glaring at Harry while he shrugged his shoulders.

Harry: Where's Hermione?

"In the bathroom crying because of someone," said Nadia glaring at Ron.

"I said I was sorry," answered Ron.

"No you didn't," added Hermione.

"Ronald," yelled Molly glaring at her son which he ignored and turned to Hermione.

"Well I'm sorry Hermione but hey at least we became friends," said Ron.

Neville: Parvati Patil said that she wouldn't come out of the girl's bathroom. She said that she'd been in there all afternoon...crying.

"Damn that's why you could never get a girl Ron," said Nadia laughing while Ron glared at her.

"Come on little brother she's not wrong," added George smirking at his little brother.

"Yup so sad," said Ginny in a teasing manner at her older brother.

[Harry glances at Ron with a disapproving look on his face; Ron shrugs. Suddenly, Professor Quirrell comes running into the Great Hall in panic.]

"He's literally the defense of dark arts teacher," said Natalia glaring at the screen.

Quirrell: TROLL! IN THE DUNGEON! T-TROOLLL IN THE DUNGEON!!

[Dumbledore rises from his seat in concern. Everyone look at Quirrell and he stops and there is utter silence.]

Quirrell: Thought you ought to know.

[He passes out. The room is silent, and then everyone freaks out, screaming and running.]

"Did he really just pass out," asked Sirius dumbfounded.

"I guess so," said James.

"He faked it," said Natalia.

"Yea I agree he didn't really past out," added Regulus.

"What is he trying to do," added Aaliyah staring at the screen.

Dumbledore: SILLLLLEEENNNNCEEEEE! [Everyone stops and calms down.] Everyone will please, not panic. Now, Prefects will lead their houses back to the dormitories. Teachers will follow me to the dungeons.

"Umm I think he forgot that Hufflepuff and Slytherin are in the dungeons," said Regulus.

"What is Dumbledore playing at these are children," said Orion.

"He better not put our granddaughter in trouble or I swear to Merlin no body can stop me from hurting him," whispered Walburga to Orion and Axbraxes.

Girl: Hufflepuff, this way!

Boy: Stay together!