Chapter Twenty-Two | Christmas Gift and Friendship

[Harry, Hermione and Ron are walking along a path with Hagrid, talking.]

Hagrid: Nonsense! Why would Snape put a curse on Harry's broom?

"Facts why would he,'' said Nadia glaring at Harry which Harry kept looking at the screen afraid to look at Nadia.

"Why do I have a feeling you're just gonna piss off Nadia during these movies,'' said Rabastan laughing.

"Oh, you have no idea,'' replied Harry which Nadia justs glares at Harry already knowing she was there for some of the stuff Harry did.

"Poor kid,'' said Andromenda laughing a little.

Harry: Who knows? Why was he trying to get past that three-headed dog on Halloween?

Hagrid: [turns to them, suspiciously] Who told you 'bout Fluffy?

"You really named it Fluffy,'' asked George looking at Hagrid.

"It's a fitting name,'' said Luna and Nadia at the same time then looked at each other smiled at one another.

Ron: Fluffy?

Hermione: That thing has a name?

Hagrid: Well, of course he's got a name. He's mine. I bought him off an Irish feller I met down at the pub last year. Then I lent him to Dumbledore to guard the..

''Is this how you guy's found out about everything,'' asked Draco.

''Yea,'' answered Hermione.

Harry: Yes?

Hagrid: Shouldn't have said that. No more questions! Don't ask any more questions. That's top secret, that is.

Harry: But, Hagrid, whatever Fluffy's guarding, Snape's trying to steal it.

''You're gonna look dumb when it's not him,'' said Nadia.

''It's Snape why are you protecting an evil person like that,'' said James with Sirius and Peter backing him up while Remus faceplam at his friends and Nadia just rolled her eyes.

Hagrid: Codswallop. Professor Snape is a Hogwarts teacher.

Hermione: Hogwarts teacher or not, I know a spell when I see one. I've read all about them. You've got to keep eye contact and Snape wasn't blinking.

Harry: Exactly.

Hagrid: [Sighs] Now, you listen to me, all three of you. You're meddling in things that ought not to be meddled in. It's dangerous. What that dog is guarding is strictly between Dumbledore and Nicholas Flamel.

"Hagrid," said Lily, Remus, Alice,Mary and Euphoria.

Harry: [Curious and turns to Ron then back to Hagrid] Nicholas Flamel?

Hagrid: [Mumbles to himself] I shouldn't said that. I should not have said that.

"You really shouldn't have told him anything do you know who his father is come on now," said Lily.

[He then leaves, mumbling to himself "I should have not said that"]

Harry: Nicholas Flamel. [Turns to Hermione] Who's Nicholas Flamel?

Hermione: I don't know. [Shakes her head]

"First time Hermione didn't know something," said Ron.