Chapter Seventeen | The Three-Headed Sentinel

[The three are walking up a staircase in the Grand Staircase tower. A railing pulls in, Hermione looks, but continues walking.]

Ron: I'm telling you, it's spooky. She knows more about you than you do.

Harry: Who doesn't?

"True everyone knows alot about you that you don't even know," said Blaise.

"Yup, it's kinda sad," added Luna.

"Yea, really sad. Lily you're gonna have to do something about it,'' said Marlene.

[The staircase shudders and begins to move. The three grab the railings.]

Ron: Ahh!

[Hermione gasps]

Harry: What's happening?

Hermione: The staircases change, remember? [The staircase stops, leading to a corridor.]

"Please don't tell me it's going to bring you guys where Dumbledore said not to go," asked Lily looking at her son.

"Sorry mom," answered Harry.

"Well at least it wasn't just mine," said Natalia.

Harry: [taps Ron] Let's go this way.

Ron: Before the staircase moves again.

[They all open a door and walk into a spooky, dark, and deserted corridor.]

Harry: Does anyone feel like...we shouldn't be here?

"Cause you're not suppose to," said Dorcas shaking her head.

"True but who doesn't like to break a few rules here and there after learning them to find a loopholes of the rules," said Nadia smirking.

Hermione: We're not supposed to be here. This is the 3rd floor. It's forbidden.

[Suddenly, a flame lights on a tall stone support. At that moment, Filch's cat, Mrs. Norris comes running in and meows. The group jumps.]

"Oh shit that's not good,'' said Sirius.

"Language," said Euphemia.

"Sorry," said Sirius.

"Yea that bloody cat was so annoying during my time in hogwarts," said Fleamont.

"That's the truth in that would Walburga would bloody kick the shit out the cat everytime she saw it or could,'' added Orion.

"Really," asked Sirius and Regulus, Sirius looking at his father while Regulus looked at their mother in shock.

"I mean yea didn't everyone kick the cat at least once in their life,'' answered Walburga.

"Please don't tell me that mother was cool in her younger years," said Sirius.

"Grandma is awesome,'' added Nadia smirking at Sirius and her father.

"Let's carry on to the movie yea," said Draco.

Draco whispered to Nadia, "I thought you wanted it to be a surpise to your uncle and father on your relationship with your grandma."