Chapter Eighteen | Facts and Feathers

[Outside in the courtyard, day time. Oliver and Harry appear, carrying a trunk. They put it down.]

"My boy is learning about quidditch. He will be the best player like his father,'' said James all proudly.

"Damn Harry, no wonder why you suck,'' said Nadia smirking.

"Hey,'' said Harry and James feeling offended.

"Oh please, if you're anything like your father then you suck at everything,'' added Lily smirking.

Which cause James and Harry to feel even more offended; James by his future wife and future daughter in law, Harry by his finacee and his own mother. While each of their friends try not to laugh at them.

"Not to be rude or anything. But it seems like you and your son have a type,'' said Remus.

"Yea, red hair, smart, smart mouth, don't like bulling, and everything it's like looking at a mini version of Lily only differences Nadia has blue eyes and can kill when Lily won't hurt a fly,'' added Sirius.

"No, we are completely different,'' replied Nadia and Lily glaring at Remus and Sirius.

"Omg, I see it,'' said Draco which Nadia glared at him.

"Now I'm gonna be quiet,'' added Draco turning back to the screen.

Oliver: Quidditch is easy enough to understand. Each time has seven players, 3 chasers, 2 beaters, 1 keeper and a seeker. That's you. There are three kinds of balls. [picks up a red one] This one's called the Quaffle. Now, the chasers handle the Quaffle and try to put it through one of those three hoops. [Points to the hoops in the Quidditch pitch in the distance.] The keeper, that's me, defends the hoops. [throws ball to Harry.] With me so far?

"Nadia do you ever play,'' asked Sirius wanting to get to know his neice more.

"Yes at some point,'' answered Nadia with a smile.

Sirius jumped in joy having something in common with his neice that he talk to her about.

"What position did you play,'' asked Sirius.

"I'm not telling,'' answered Nadia.

"That's not fair," said Sirius pouting.

"Life's not fair," replied Nadia smirking at her uncle.

Harry: [throws back] I think so. What are those? [points to two squirming chained down balls.]

Oliver: You better take this. [hands Harry a small bat. He bends down and releases one ball. With an angry growl, it flies off into the air. The two boys watch it.] Careful now, it's comin' back. [The balls comes whizzing down, and Harry cracks at it with the bat. The ball soars off through a statue, surprisingly without damaging it.] Eh, not bad, Potter, you'd make a fair beater... Uh-oh. [The ball zooms down, and Oliver grabs it, wriggling to get it back in the box. He succeeds and is out of breath.]

Harry: What is that?

Oliver: Bludger. Nasty little buggers. But you are the seeker, and the only thing I want you to worry about is this... the Golden Snitch. [hands Harry a walnut sized golden ball.]

Harry: I like this ball.

"Well it's a good thing you like it cause thats the seekers ball,'' said Frank.