Chapter Eleven | Harry Meeting Ron and Hermione & Nadia Meeting the Rest

[Later on, the Hogwarts Express is travelling through the countryside. Harry is in sitting alone in a train compartment, and Ron appears in the doorway.]

"Sitting by yourself there Potter," said Draco.

"Well not anymore cause I show up Malfoy," replied Ron.

"Omg nobody cares about you're rivalry like really nobody cares," added Nadia rolling her eyes at her cousin and her fiance's friend.

"Yea, we really don't," added Ginny.

Ron: Excuse me, do you mind? Everywhere else is full.

"We all know you're lying," said Hermione rolling her eyes at her boyfriend.

Harry: No, not at all.

Ron: [sits across from Harry] I'm Ron, by the way. Ron Weasley.

Harry: I'm Harry. Harry Potter.

[Ron goes agape.]

Ron: So-so it's true? I mean, do you really have the...the...

Harry: The what?

Ron: [whispers] Scar...?

Harry: Oh [lifts up his hair bangs to reveal it]

"Still nobody cares about a scar that you have," said Nadia.

"Everyone does its a scar from you know who," replied Ron.

"Now you'll sound stupid gushing over a scar do you even hear yourself thats like everyone gushing over the red room and hydra get over yourselves," said Nadia.

"She does have a point," added Alice.

"Yea, why you gushing over the life's lost like its a good thing," said Mary.

Ron: Wicked.

[A trolley comes by the compartment, full of sweets.]

Woman: Anything off the trolley, dears?

Ron: [Holds up his mushed sandwiches] No, thanks, I'm all set. [smacks lips.]

"Fucking lier," said Nadia.

''Shut up Nadia," said Ron.

"Oh, you know you love me Ronnyboy," said Nadia smirking at Ron.

"You know I hate that nickname," replied Ron glaring at Nadia.

"I know," said Nadia.

"Do they hate each other or something," asked James.

"Oh no, that's just their relationship they do like each other. It's just a hate love relationship. She likes to pick on him kinda like siblings," answered Harry.

Harry: We'll take the lot! [pulls out coins]

Ron: Whoa!

[A bit later, Harry and Ron are not sitting together eating bundles of sweets. Ron's rat, Scabbers, is perched on Ron's knee, a box over his head.]

All the kids glared at the screen which the past generation noticed and wondered why.

Harry: Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans?

Ron: They mean every flavour! There's chocolate and peppermint, and there's also spinach, liver and tripe. George sweared he got a bogey-flavoured one once!

"I did. It was disgusting," said George.

"How would you know what bogeys taste like Georgie," asked Nadia smirking at George.