Chapter Fourteen | The Residents & Inside the Dorms

[Later, all of the first years are sorted in their houses, all of the students were talking to each other. McGonagall dings on a cup.]

McGonagall: Your attention, please.

Dumbledore: [rising from his chair] Let the feast...begin.

"Can't wait to see how Harry's years in hogwarts," said James.

"Me too but I'm worry if he's gonna be another James chasing after a girl," added Lily not want the same thing to happen to Nadia that she went through.

[From the aerial view of the Great Hall, food magically appears on all the tables, and the hall is filled with awe and chatter.]

Harry: Wow.

[Draco looks at all the food, raises his eyebrows and digs in. Ron stuffs his face.]

Seamus: I'm half and half. Me dad's a Muggle. Mam's a witch. Bit of a nasty shock for him when he found out.

"I don't think that is okay and really off," said Alice.

"Tell me about it,'' added Mary.

[Neville laughs. Harry is sitting next to Percy. He leans over.]

"Look Frank our son," squealed Alice grabbing Frank's hand as he just smiles softly at his girlfriend.

Harry: Say, Percy, who's that teacher talking to Professor Quirrell?

Percy: Oh, that's Professor Snape, head of Slytherin house.

"I became a teacher,'' said Severus looking shocked.

"Who knew you'll be around kids since you hate everyone even kids," said Caius Avery.

"So not true but some," replied Severus.

"That's true he was only nice to me and Nadia," said Draco.

Severus was confused on why he would be nice to only them were he their godparent or uncle.

Harry: What's he teach?

Percy: Potions. But everyone knows it's the Dark Arts he fancies. He's been after Quirrell's job for years.

[Ron, having just finished a chicken wing, reaches into the bowl for more, and a ghost, called Sir Nicolas, pops out.]

Ron: Ahh!

Nick: Hello! How are you? Welcome to Gryffindor.

[Numerous ghosts come pouring from the walls, sailing along.]

Bloody Baron: Whoo-hoo-hoo!

Girl: Look, it's the Bloody Baron!

Percy: Hello, Sir Nicholas. Have a nice summer?

Nick: Dismal. Once again, my request to join the headless hunt has been denied. [Begins to leave]

Ron: I know you! You're Nearly Headless Nick!

"That is rude young man," said Molly yelling at her son as Ron rolled his eyes at his mother and simply ignored her.

"Do not ignore me young man," yelled Molly.

"Please do shut up you screaming banshee," said Draco glaring at Molly while covering his ears.

"Yea, feels like my ears are bleeding," added Blaise.