Chapter Six Diagon Alley

[The next day, in the streets of London.]

[Harry and Hagrid are in the underground tube.]

"I get to see my son's first time at Diagon Alley," said James getting excited.

"You mean our son, James," said Lily glaring at James.

Remus, Sirius, and Peter laughed at James and Lily just glared at them shutting them up.

Harry: [reading the list] First-year students will require: three sets of work robes, one wand. [He turns to Hagrid]: One pair of dragon-hide gloves. [he turns to Hagrid again] Hagrid, do they mean for a real dragon?

[In the next scene, Hagrid and Harry are walking down the streets.]

Harry: All students must be equipped with...one standard size two pewter cauldron and may bring if they desire either an owl, a cat, or a toad. Could we find all this in London?

"Of course, you'll find it all in Diagon Alley," said all the students smirking at each other.

Hagrid: If you know where to go.

[They walk towards a corner store and as they get closer, the sign above it has "The Leaky Cauldron" magically appearing. They enter the Leaky Cauldron. There was music and several patrons that are speaking to each other.]

Tom: Ah, Hagrid! The usual, I presume?

"You better not with my son with you," said Lily firmly.

Hagrid: No thanks, Tom. I'm on official Hogwarts business today. Just helping young Harry here buy his school supplies.

Tom: Bless my soul. It's Harry Potter.

[The pub immediately goes silent and everyone notices. A man comes up and shakes Harry's hand.]

"Never saw the pub go so quiet before I don't like it," said Marlene.

"Same," added Mary.

Man: Welcome back, Mr. Potter, welcome back.

[A witch comes up and shakes Harry's hand, as well.]

"Eww germs," said Nadia disgusted.

Everyone looked at Nadia like what the fuck.

"What he doesn't know where her hands have been," added Nadia.

Witch: Doris Crockford, Mr. Potter. I can't believe I'm meeting you at last.

[A man in robes with a turban on his head appears. It is Professor Quirrell.]

All the future generation glared at the screen but Natalia, Lily, Narcissa, and Regulus noticed the looks being thown to the screen and wondered why.

Quirrell: Harry P-potter. C-can't tell you how pleased I am to meet you.

Hagrid: Hello, Professor. I didn't see you there. Harry, this is Professor Quirrell. He'll be your Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher at Hogwarts.

"Really you have a teacher with a stuttering problem how is he gonna teach the students," said Narcissa.

"I agree he's not gonna teach the students much," added Lily.

"Oh he wasn't the worst teacher that taught us Defense Against the Dark Arts," said Nadia.

"Yup you should see our second-year teacher," added Draco.