Chapter Twenty Eight Through the Trapdoor & Nadia sends a letter to Nicholas

[At Nighttime. In the Gryffindor Common Room. The three friends come down the stairs and begin to walk across the floor. They stop when they hear croaking.]

Harry: Trevor.

Ron: Trevor shh! Go, you shouldn't be here!

"Do you know you're talking to a frog right a whole ass frog," said Barty Jr looking at Ron like he was weird.

"My boyfriend is a little special," said Hermione.

"You shouldn't talk you were with them," added Nadia.

"Your marrying the idiot who pointed out the frog," replied Hermione.

"Fair enough fair enough. We're with idiots. We should make a club," said Nadia.

"Yea, we should. We can have Lily, Molly, Fleur, Angelina, you, me, Remus, and Ginny," added Hermione.

"Majority of these people on the list are dating or married even to a Weasley or Potter besides one person," said Nadia.

"I know have you seen the people they're all dating or married to," answered Hermione which the Potters and Weasleys in the room glared at her.

"Okay but why am I on that list," asked Remus confused.

"Two words Sirius Black," answered Nadia.

"But I'm not dating him," said Remus still confused.

"We know but you know him that it seems like you are," replied Hermione with Nadia agreeing with that statement.

"Well that's understandable," said Remus.

"Hey," said the Weasley, Potters and Sirius Black that were in the room.

Neville: [appears behind a chair] Neither should you. You're sneaking out again, aren't you?

Harry: Now, Neville, listen. We were -

Neville: No! I won't let you! [stands] You'll get Gryffindor in trouble again! I-I'll fight you. [Neville holds out his fists.]

"I'm very proud of you Neville standing up for yourself," said Alice smiling softly at her son.

"Thanks mom," said Neville smiling back at his mom which cause Alice to smile even brighter.

Alice turns to her boyfriend and says "he said mom Frank he said mom."

Hermione: Neville, I'm really, really sorry about this...[takes out wand] Petrificus Totalus.

[Neville is frozen and falls backwards onto the ground. Hermione puts her wand back.]

Ron: [Gulp] You're a little scary sometimes...you know that? Brilliant, but scary.

"I still stand by that," said Ron.

"Mines more scary," said Harry smirking like it was a good thing but also very competitive.