Chapter Twenty-Three Cloaked in Darkness & Nadia meets Regulus

[Late at night. A lantern and hand appear, but nothing else. The ensemble walk through the dark library and into the Restricted Section. The lamp is put down, and the cloak removed, revealing to be Harry who searches the bookshelves.]

"Wow for the first time you're going to the library by yourself without me dragging you there,'' said Hermione sarcastically.

"I do go to the libary without you,'' said Harry glaring at Hermione.

"Only to gawk at Nadia when she's in the libary reading,'' replied Ginny like a matter of fact.

Which Nadia turned to look at Harry which Harry started to stutter trying to explain to Nadia that's not true. Which just made Nadia laugh and smile at Harry.

"Oh I know I would feel you staring at me while I reading in the library,'' said Nadia smirking at Harry as he turns red in embarrassment.

Harry: Famous fire eaters...15th Century Fiends...Flamel...Nicholas Flamel...where are you?

[Harry picks up a book and opens it. A man's face appears from between the pages, which screams madly and loudly. Harry immediately slams the book shuts and puts it back.]

"I hated those books,'' said Harry rolling his eyes at the screen.

"I would just scream back at them,'' said Nadia and Regulus at the same time making everyone look at them.

Filch: Who's there?! [Harry whips around, and quickly grabs his cloak, causing the lamp to fall and shatter.] I know you're in there. You can't hide. [Harry puts on his cloak and creeps around Filch.] Who is it? Show yourself!

"Your mom,'' said Draco and Nadia. They turned and looked at each other then bursted out laughing which the past and present generation just shook their heads in amusement of the two. While the future generation just roll their eyes at the two.

[Harry runs from the room, breathing heavily. He exits into the hall, where Mrs. Norris, who meows and begins to follow him. Harry runs around a corner, just as Snape and Quirrell appear. Snape pushes Quirrell into the wall.]

Quirrell: Severus...I-I thought...

Snape: You don't want me as your enemy, Quirrell.

"Yes Uncle Sev beat his ass,'' said Nadia while the past and present generation looked at Nadia weird but Regulus and Natalia smiled at their daughter.

Quirrell: W-what do you m-mean?

"On Merlin's beard I hate him," said Harry glaring at the screen. Which has the past and present generation looking at Harry wondering why.

Snape: You know perfectly well what I mean. [Snape senses something who causes Harry to stop breathing. Snape reaches out to grab something, but doesn't. He whips his finger back in front of Quirrell's face.] We'll have another chat soon...when you've had time to decide where your loyalties lie.

"Yes that's my Uncle Sev,'' said Draco as him and Nadia cheer for Severus making him blush at the two while Sirius rolled his eyes.

[Filch arrives, carrying the broken lantern.]

Filch: Oh, Professors. I found this, in the Restricted Section. It's still hot. That means there's a student out of bed.

[Upon hearing this, Snape and Quirrell dart off]