Part 4

Hello guys! I am back with another update thank you for all the comments and votes on last chapter. Please keep supporting me like this. I hope you enjoy this chapter as well.

Happy Reading!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Mumbai

Malhotra Industries

Manik was doing his work in office he got a call and he ignored the call seeing the caller Id as Cabir. After the call there was a knock on the door manik said come in and his secretary came inside and said," Sir!! Fab 5 is waiting for you in the waiting lounge for last 2 hours and cabir sir said that he is trying to reach you but you are not picking his calls. Alya ma'am is very angry and she was even going to barge in but I stopped her. What should I tell them?"

"Ask them to wait till I finish my work." manik said without looking up from the screen.

His secretary went outside and told them what manik said.

"What the hell we are waiting for him from last 2 hours and he wants us to wait more." shouted alya on the secretary.

"You are right alya we are his friends not servants he can't do this to us." said dhruv supporting alya as always.

Cabir was silent because he knew that manik must be busy that's why he is not coming out because they were the ones who came without telling him so its not his fault and also he is not bound to meet them.

Cabir was still in his thoughts when he saw fab 3 going towards manik's cabin before he could stop them he heard alya's shouts.

"Manik you very well know that we are waiting for you in the lounge but you are not giving us time and that is not acceptable. Cabir is trying to call you but you are not picking up his calls. Are we not important to you anymore?" Alya shouted.

"Yes, manik what's the matter why are you ignoring us like we are not important to you anymore. If it is the case why are you still in our group you can just leave." said Dhruv getting angry.

Hearing Dhruv everyone was shocked because they never wanted that they were angry but not till this level and on back of the mind they all knew that they were nothing without manik but they thought that might be because of this manik will learn his mistake and come back to them like last time. But they didn't know what they have done to him and with this last statement they broke everything they had.

Manik was shocked that no one said anything to dhruv it seemed like they supported him on this and this broke his heart because he had done so much for them he even left his star for them but still they were not satisfied they wanted him to do as they wanted.

Then only his phone started ringing and he saw it was Aryaman he smiled a little and answered his call.

"Hello!! manik are you free today let's meet and have some fun." Aryaman said from the other side.

"Yeah! I am free now just wait for 30 minutes I will be there as I have something to sort out with some people." Manik said looking towards Fab 5 who were shocked seeing manik like this with someone else and not with them. He even smiled for the other person which he never did to them after Nandini left.(Guys they didn't know who was on call.)

"Yeah! I will talk to you later." Manik sad cutting the call and giving his attention to his so called friends who were watching him, "Yeah, so you guys are asking me again to leave fab 5. Okay if you want this I will do so and you can live your lives like you want from now on. I AM LEAVING FAB 5." manik said and started to leave but Cabir stopped him.

"No, manik we didn't mean that and you can't leave fab 5. This is our dream and career you can't just leave it. Just think what will happen to our careers." Cabir said.

Hearing him manik was broken because even cabir didn't wanted him as friend he was just worried about his career and nothing else they only wanted him to take care of their happiness and never saw how manik was suffering without Nandini.

"Yes bhai! You can't just leave like that, this affects our careers." Mukti said panicking.

"You don't have the right to call me bhai anymore you lost it the day you forced me to leave my happiness." Manik said making mukti startled.

"Oh! so all this is about that bloody commoner. Because of that b*tch you are behaving like this to us baby. But she is out of our lives and she must be with someone else now someone richer than you. I am there for you na why are you bringing her back in our conversation." said Alya tryin to come close to manik but he back off before she could touch him.

Hearing alya dhruv got angry but he hid his anger because of his anger everything was going to be ruined he had thought that manik will come to them but he never even imagined that manik will decide to leave them and he needed him for money and career so he decided to keep mum.

"Shut up alya!" Manik shouted he was disgusted after hearing her," I am not a toy for you to take and mukti and cabir I have an offer for you guys."

"What offer manik, we are ready for anything until you are with us." Cabir said seeing some hope for fab 5 but what manik said surprised them more.

"I will continue to be a part of fab 5 but you guys will not interfere in my personal life it shouldn't matter to you where I am what I am doing or with whom I am and one more thing don't you dare to ever expect me to chose you guys over anything make it clear anything." Manik said and left the room.

In London

Nandini was working in her cabin when Aditya came and asked,

" Did you eat anything? I know you didn't so I came to take you to lunch and you can't say no because your best friend has ordered and if you say no she will kill me so its up to you I will be alive or dead." said Aditya smiling.

"Okay! you got me there just wait for half an hour I will just finish this project then I will go with you." Nandini said smiling.

After half an hour they went to a restaurant with Zoya and started their small talk. Nandini and Zoya were talking about their upcoming project. Then Aditya stopped them and asked Nandini,

"nandu I noticed that you didn't even flinch in the morning from the cold water why so?" he asked worriedly.

Nandini was surprised but calmed herself and said," Its nothing Adi, you are just thinking too much nothing happened." she lied.

"I am a doctor nandu ant the water was so cold but it didn't affect you tell me the reason." Aditya was not going to leave the topic. So Zoya also asked nandu," Are you still taking cold showers nandu?"

Aditya was shocked hearing this because it was winter at that time in London and it was not good for nandu's health he asked," is it true nandu? are you mad its -15 degrees outside and taking cold shower that too early morning it is not good for your health."

Nandini was silently eating her lunch and then she said," it makes all the pain go away it makes my body numb so no pain is felt"

Both were shocked hearing this and they tried making her understand but she was adamant of her decision and so they stopped because they were worried if they continue she will stop telling them the truth. They ate their lunch and went back to their work.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed the story. If you did please vote and leave lovely comments below I love to read your comments it gives me confidence to write.

Thank you for 1K reads on this story it is you guys that make me write next parts and your love.

Hope you have a nice day.