Part 8

Hello guys I am back with another update. Thank you for the votes and comments on last updates it means a lot as this is my first book and I am so happy to see the response. I hope you enjoy the update.

Happy Reading!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At NM labels

Nandini was working and there was a knock on the door she said come in and her secretary came with files for her to sign.

" Ma'am I have called the fashion house from india and also invited the most famous group from india for paradise and the wedding. The band will come in 2 days and the fashion house will be coming next week. Here are the owners of the fashion house." before she could show her the photos Nandini's phone rang showing sid bhai so she stopped her secretary and took the call and asked her secretary to go.

Nandu: "Hyy bhai!! what are you doing?"

Sid: "I am at Malhotra industries and thought that why don't we have lunch together. I want you to meet someone."

Nandu: "Dada will also be there? I want to meet him its so long we met."

Sid: "I will ask him if he is free. You be ready in 15 minutes I will be there."

After talking he kept the phone and turned towards manik and asked him to join them and also Mr. Malhotra who agreed happily. Manik was feeling something different like something was going to happen and it was something good but he ignored the feeling because he had lost the hope of being happy the day nandini left him.

Sid, Mr. Malhotra and manik reached the restaurant where they were going to meet nandu. They were waiting for her when manik got a call from aryaman and he went to take the call.

After he left, Nandu came and hugged sid and then took blessings from her dada and then hugged her and said, "Dada you forgot about me see after how many days you are meeting me ." she said with a pout so he said," Sorry, princess i was not well that's why I couldn't meet you but now i am here perfectly fine with you." he said cutely holding his ears.

"Okay I am forgiving you because you are so cute and i can't stay angry with you. Bhai you wanted me to meet someone who is that? Is he late?" Nandu asked side hugging Raj.

"No, he was here with us before you came but he just got a call so he went to pick uo the call he will be coming soon. You sit I have already ordered for you." Sid said patting a chair beside him.

Nandu sat and was just playing with food and raj saw this and started feeding her himself she was happily eating as she didn't wanted to make her dada sad then only manik came and saw her dad feeding someone else and got jealous because his dad never fed him as he never lived with him and this was making him jealous and he came to his dad and said, "Dad you never fed me like this and you are feeding someone else."

He was standing with his back towards nandu so he can't see her but when nandu heard his voice she was schocked and all the things from past started revolving in his mind. She started feeling dizzy but she was trying her best to not faint.

Nandini's POV

This is manik's voice my manik is here? No, how is that possible, how can he be here and he is calling dada dad but isn't dada's son manu oh no! are they same person no this can't be happening he can't be here.

"Manu, why are you angry she is princess not anyone and the reason behind me not feeding you is that you were never with me from childhood. Please don't be angry caome sit i will feed you too." Dada said. So, this is true manik and manu are same person. Oh my god what will i do i can't breath i need to get out.

POV ends

Before she could control she fainted and sid cried," Princes!!" which got both father-son attention who were bickering till now and when manik turned and saw nandu he was shocked to the core but raj made him come out of trance and asked him to take her to the car so that they can go to hospital.

He did the same and was crying the whole way, "Nandu wake up please ik I am very bad  but please don't do this to me if you want i will go out of your life please wake up."

Hearing him raj and sid were shocked but didn't say anything and just drove to hospital and took her to emergency and asked doctor to treat her. After checking her doctor told them that she is ok just stressed out tht's why she fainted and not to worry. Everyone calmed down after hearing this.

"Can I meet her dr." asked sid .

"Yes you can but she is sleeping don't wake her she will wake up soon." saying this dr. left.

Sid and raj ran to her room and saw her peacefully sleeping and came out then they saw manik sitting without saying anything and asked him,

"What's going on manu and how do you know her?" raj asked.

Manik was shocked but couldn't respond as he was embarassed of what he did to her and he knew that her condition was because of him but he said," I know her from mumbai dad we were in the same college." He couldn't say more as he chocked and they didn't force him to say more as they knew manan will tell them when they will be comfortable.

Sid had told Adi and he came with everyone to hospital when Abhi saw manik his blood boiled but he didn't say anything as he didn't wanted to make a scene in front of anyone. When nandini woke everyone met her except manik because he didn't had courage to face her now but her eyes were searching for him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for today. I hope you liked the update if you did please vote and leave comments. 

Finally Manan meet. Do you guys want them to live together till Abhi-Twinkle marriage?

Have a nice day!!