Part 7

Hello guys I am back with another update. I hope you liked last chapters and if any questions or suggestions are there you can leave them in comments. Thank you for votes and comments in last chapters and also for more than 2K reads and I would especially like to thank (@Pitu-kris) for leaving so many comments actually I wait for you to read my updates and it makes me so happy that you like my updates please keep supporting me.

Happy Reading!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Mumbai Airport

Manik was about to board his flight when he got a call from Cabir but he didn't gave a heed to the call and moved forward towards his new life away from his so called selfish friends e didn't wanted anyone from his past life in near future.

"You did the right thing just a little bit late if you had chosen nandu at that time then she would be here with you and you both would have been happy together." said aryaman making manik feel more guilty. " I know that you still love her and you are trying you best to find her but you are unsuccessful because she doesn't want to be found."

This made manik look towards aryaman with shock but he knew this was the truth and he needed to accept that but he still had hope that he will find his Nandini one day but he was not sure if she will ever forgive him but he will try his best to make it up to her he decided to keep silent and dozed off.

Malhotra Mansion

After manik, aryaman and madhyam left Fab 4 were shocked hearing whatever manik said and navya decided to speak, " I think we fucked up big time guys. We lost manik and madhyam too and its all your fault dhruv how can you fall in the trap set up by manik."she accused dhruv.

D: "I am myself shocked at what happened here but I have an idea how we can get manik back and with this he will come to us begging to take us back in fab 5 I just need you navya to join fab 5 you are a good singer yourself."

M: "What is the plan now what can we do to bring him back?"

D: "Alya you will tell first or I should tell?"

A: "I will go first." she turned towards mukti and navya and said," guys, we got an order to design for a big fat wedding in London and guess what we are going to work with the biggest fashion house of the world 'NM LABELS'. We have to go in a week and start the work."

Hearing this mukti and navya were very excited and hugged alya then dhruv cleared his throat and they turned towards him and asked him to continue.

"Fab 5 has been invited to collab with the biggest music company all over the world 'Paradise' and we have to go in two days that's why I need navya to join us aslead singer as manik left." said dhruv smiling and thinking he is finally going to make manik beg to come back to them.

In all this chaos one person was silent and listening to everyone it was cabir who was thiking that how can his friends were like this and he never noticed he was so angry at Nandini that he didn't realized that it was not Nandini who broke fab 5 but they themselves did it he was regretting now for breaking manan apart but he can't do anything because he lost his best friend today and his sister 6 months back because of his friends but he didn't say anything and agreed to go to London with them for the collaboration.

In London

Paradise is owned by Abhimanyu & Nandini.

Nandini, Zoya, Twinkle and Abhimanyu are a band known as Dazzlers under paradise.

At paradise

Abhimanyu was working in his office when his secretary came and said, "Sir as Nandini ma'am asked I have invited the best group from India for the collaboration and they will come after 2 days. And I have given the contract for the dresses of your wedding to Fashionistas a fashion house very famous in India as twinkle ma'am asked."

A: "Okay! take these files I have signed them."

After his secretary left abhi was thinking about nandu as she was looking upset when he met her in morning. He know what happened back in Mumbai after he left that's why he hates mukti and fab 4 and he wants to make her baby princess happy again like before.

He was in his own thoughts when there was a knock on the door he said come in and aw twinkle there she came to him and sat in his lap and captured his lips as she met him after 1 month. After the kiss she said, "What happened why are you looking so concerned? Are you worried about nandu?"

A: "You know what happened? Why she is like this?"

After that twinkle told him whatever she saw when she went to meet her in the office and after hearing abhi had tears in his eyes knowing how much his baby was suffering and he can't do anything to make her feel better but he decided to do everything possible to make her like before again.

At London Airport

Manik's flight just landed and he went towards his home after reaching there he freshen up and went to meet his dad at his office.

In Malhotra industries

Manik's dad was in a meeting with sidharth when manik came.

M/D: "So the deal is done right Mr. Murthy. My son will come and he will takeover the work and he is going to reach soon."

Sid: "Uncle please call me sidharth I am younger than you and like a son to you. I am waiting for your son so that I can meet him."

Then only manik came and greeted his dad," Hyy dad how are you and what is so urgent that you wanted to meet me right now."

M/D: "This is the important thing. This is Sidharth murthy owner of murthy industries and our partner now I anted you to meet him and discuss all the work stuff."

Manik was confused hearing Murthy industries but ignored it and shaked hands with sid ant talked to him about business.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed the update. If you did please vote and leave some lovely comments.

Thank you for reading and have a nice day.