Part 5

Hello guyss!! I am back with another story. Hope you all are good I am fine. I hope you will like the story.

Happy Reading!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Mumbai

"We need to teach him a lesson how can he say those things to us we are his bandmates obviously we can interfere in his life and more so ever we are his friends." said Dhruv angrily.

"Yes you are right dhruv how can he talk to us like that we are his friends but we can't do anything we need him for our careers without him there will be no Fab 5." said Alya agreeing with Dhruv.

"Don't worry about that alya I have some good news regarding that." said Dhruv.

"What do you mean by that dhruv?" asked Mukti.

"I have found someone to replace him in our group but we can't tell him that now we will first meet that person then train him and then will ask manik to leave fab 5 and give him a bummer showing him we are better off without him." said Dhruv smirking.

"What are you saying dhruv? Are you sure? Who is it? Is he really good? Can he replace manik?" asked Mukti.

Cabir was shocked listening to them and was even more shocked when he heard mukti who called herself manik's sister saying these things but he was also angry with manik so he didn't object there conversation. It looked like he never regret breaking manan apart.

After this they left Malhotra industries but they didn't know there were cameras in manik's office which recorded there evil plan.

Manik after leaving Fab 5 in his office went to washroom and cried because he did the worst thing anyone can ever do to someone they love. He left the only person who loved him without expecting anything in return from him for those who just wanted him for his money and nothing else.

Then his phone rang showing his father as caller Id, he picked the call and said,

"Hello dad!! How are you and when are you coming back?"

M/D: "Hello son!! I am not coming back to India I called because I want you to come here in London to help me with the business here. And before you ask you can bring Fab 5 with you, you guys can continue your music career here but first please come alone here and see all the work and environment for 6 months and when you will be settled you can call them here also."

M: "I will be so happy to come there to you dad I miss you so much I will just book the ticket and can I bring Aryaman with me he is good in business and can help me settle down there."

M/D: "Okay son you can bring him. Bye."

M: "Okay dad bye."

In London

Mrthy Indystries

Sidharth was working in his office when aditya came inside his office and said,

"Bhai did you know about nandini taking cold showers everyday just to make herself numb to all the pain she was suffering from due to that person."

Sid: "What are you saying Adi?" He was shocked listening to this.

Adi: "Yes bhai she told me just an hour ago when I asked why she didn't react to the prank I did with her in the morning. Bhai we need to do something or we will lose her completely."

Sid: "You are right we need to do something. I think she needs to meet someone else in order to forget him. Actually Malhotra uncle was saying that he is going to ask his son to come and settle in London only. How about we make them meet and who knows it might cheer her up."

Adi: "That's a good idea bhai but we cant ask her to directly meet someone else."

Sid: "That's the only problem but I think shehnaaz has an idea which we can apply."

Adi: "What is the idea bhai?"

Sid: "That she will only tell us when we go home for dinner so you go to hospital and at night we three can go home together."

Adi was happy listening to this and went to hospital.

At NM Fashion

Nandini was working in her office when Zoya entered and saw how Nandini was busy on her system and didn't notice her coming

Zoya: "We need to talk nandu. It is not going to be like this for the rest of your life. You can't be this harsh on yourself just because of him. They are so famous now he must have forgotten about you and moved on in his life but here you are still thinking about him and punishing yourself for not doing anything."

Hearing Zoya Nandini's fingers stopped and a tear escaped from her eyes. But she kept silent and seeing her not saying anything and just crying Zoya said," You know you cant hide your pain from us we are your family and we know you are suffering and it is hurting everybody."

Nandu: "So what do you want me to do I am trying to forget him but I can't, what was my mistake I just loved him with all my heart but what I got back just pain. I knew he will never chose me over his friends but there was some hope that he loved me but he didn't and he left me for those selfish people who didn't care about him they just used him for their benefit and my best friend whom I trusted so much blamed me for everything and left me at the moment I needed her the most and Cabir bhai I called him bhai but he also separated me from my Manik. He also didn't supported me I thought he was not like them but he too just saw his own happiness not his he used to call himself manik's soul brother but he shattered his soul into pieces. I am so much broken that I am not able to bring myself together even if I want to do it myself there is only one person who can do that but he is not there with me to do that and the irony is that he is to one who broke me. I am tired of the fake smiles I give to everyone I know it hurts them but I don't have the courage to face them they will be broken after hearing all this and I cant do that to them who love me so much."

After coming from India this was the first time she broke down in front of anyone and this scene made Zoya's heart break she was crying for her best friend who had to go through so much at such a young age and she was helpless she couldn't do anything else from just hugging her best friend and consoling her.

This scene was witnessed by Twinkle who just came from New York and came to meet her best friends but the scene in front of her broke her heart she ran and hugged her two bestfriends tightly. Feeling another touch Nandini looked up from Zoya's embrace and cried more seeing Twinkle.

In Mumbai

Manik met aryaman at a café and discussed with him about going to London he agreed and he was happy about the coincidence but didn't told manik.

Aryaman knew about Nandini as he was in contact with her and he would give her information about manik nd everything happening there. He knew manik was wrong but he stayed with him on Nandini's insistence because she wanted someone to keep an eye on manik on her behalf so he stayed back and took care of manik for her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed the update please vote and comment. All happy and negative comments are welcome and if you have any suggestion please leave it in comments.

Thank you for reading and have a nice day.