Part 28

Hello guys!!!! I am back with another chapter. First of all, I am so happy this book has 58k+ reads I never imagined getting this many reads on my book actually I never thought my story will get so much love and support. Thank you so much guys it really means a lot as this is my first story.

I hope you guys love this chapter too if you do please vote and comment with your opinion it means a lot that you guys love my writing.

HAPPY READING!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Manik and Nandini were driving towards Murthy mansion and Nandini was sitting silently looking outside the windows without even a glance towards manik which was weirding out manik.

"What happened nandu why are you not saying anything?" manik asked in slow whisper.

No reply from Nandini which was making manik more worried so he stopped the car in front of another mansion and got out of the car and went towards Nandini's side and opened her door and said, "Nandini I want to show you something please come with me."

Nandini came out of the car and was going to ask something but manik said, "No questions lets go inside and you will get all the answers you need."

Nandini went to the door silently and manik opened the door and nandu was happily shocked seeing the whole mansion decorated with white and pink flowers and there were candles all over the furniture and fairy lights all over the walls which was her most beautiful surprise. She was so happy that she forgot everything and jumped in manik' s arms and he caught her at the right time so that they couldn't fall.

"Thank you so much manik!!!! I am so happy seeing all of this." said nandu hugging him tightly.

"Its my pleasure princess and making you happy is my responsibility because you are my life and I cant do anything to hurt you my love. Okay, I know you don't remember what it is today and don't worry; I will not blame you for that as these last few days were very hectic and today also it was very bad but happy anniversary jaan."

Nandu was still getting out of the surprise when she heard this and was in shock again that how could she forget such an important day of their lives. She was looking at all the directions in the mansion and taking it all in when Manik came and hugged her from back and kissed her hair and said, "I know you didn't remember and it's okay don't feel guilty it was just a mistake and I have done lots in past which you forgave me for even though I didn't deserve it so this time I forgive you. Now go inside and get ready." and pushed her towards the room on their right.

Nandu wanted to say something but stayed silent and went inside the room and saw a beautiful red dress on the bed, a ball gown with bow style neck and off-shoulder with sequins all over the dress, and matching shoes and earrings.

She got ready and came out of the room and saw manik in light blue suit waiting for her and went behind him and tapped on his shoulder to make him aware of her presence and he turned and was mesmerized looking at nandu as she was looking like a princess in that dress he was in awe when nandu called him softly, "Manik how an I looking?"

"You are looking like the most beautiful princess of the world my princess I am planning to leave the dinner and go straight for dessert what you say?" manik put his hands around her waist and pulled her till their chests were touching and teased her with a smirk and she blushed while pushing him away.

"Mr. majnu lets eat first I am very hungry as I couldn't eat because of all this drama." she started to get away from him but he pulled her again for a short loving kiss and said, "Okay lets go I just cant wait to have my desert tonight." he gave a peck and started taking her towards terrace.

When they reached terrace nandu was again mesmerized with the fairy lights which looked like fireflies in jars. She had tears in her eyes looking at them as she realized manik tried his hardest to give her fireflies look as she had stopped believing in fireflies after manik left her.

Manik saw tears in her eyes and said, "Nandu I am sorry for what I did to you back then but now I am here and these fairy lights are prove that your fireflies will never stop lighting your life because I will always be there for you as your true love."

Nandu hugged him after his confession as she didn't know how to react and express her feelings to him after such beautiful confession. They hugged each other for a while before separating to go eat dinner served on the table with all nandu's favourite dishes south Indian.

They had dinner while talking about everything they missed about each other while they were apart as they didn't get time to talk after reuniting because of all the marriage functions and arrangements.

After they were done nandu asked, "whose mansion is this manik?"

"It is going to be our home after marriage and it is after your name only this dinner was not your surprise but also the mansion itself was a gift." replied manik

Nandu was so happy hearing this that she couldn't say anything she always wanted a house of her own with someone she truly loved and wanted to spend the life with although she was rich she didn't had a house of her own because she wanted it with manik and not alone.

"Lets go nandu I cant wait for my gift now I am being impatient." manik said making her come out of her thoughts. She playfully slapped his hand and said, "How impatient are you Mr. Malhotra lets go."

"I am always impatient for you soon to be Mrs. Malhotra." manik replied while lifting her up in his arms.

"I am not changing my name after marriage I will be Nandini murthy Malhotra." nandini said while locking her arms around his neck and manik replied, "Okay no worries you can stay as you like but you will be my wife that's what matters and kissed her forehead while going downstairs towards their room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed this chapter if you did please vote and comment your opinion it means a lot. I am sorry I wasn't able to update for such a long time as I am college student and also pursuing CS so I was not getting time to update please tolerate it.

Thank you for reading have a nice day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!