Part 21

Hello guysss!! I am back with another update for you guys.... Thank you for 2k likes and 23 k+ reads. It makes me so happy that this book is liked by all of you. I hope you give me all the love in future too.

Happy Reading!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone was enjoying the ceremony and the couples were applying haldi on each other after applying on the bride and groom.

"Nandu go and change you are drenched in water. You will catch cold." sid said.

"Okay! Bhai I will come back in 15 minutes." she said and went inside the mansion. Everyone was busy in the function and then mukti cabir and navya entered with concern and guilty look on their faces. Seeing them manik said, "Who invite them I think yesterday only I made clear that they shouldn't come inside the mansion anymore." he was seething in anger seeing them and this made cabir and mukti scared and also sad seeing their best friend behave like this but they knew that they were the ones who lost him due to their selfishness.

Navya said, "Bhai we came on our own please listen to us for once."

"SHUT UP NAVYA! you don't have the right to call me bhai and I don't want to hear anything that you have to say just get out." manik shouted which made navya shiver and tears welled in her eyes but she knew she deserved this but she tried again, "Manik it is necessary that you know but first tell me where is Nandini? We need to make sure she is alright then we will tell you more," She said looking around and frowned not seeing her anywhere.

"What do you have to say tell me she is inside?" Manik said after knowing it is about Nandini.

"We are here to tell you about alia's evil plan and for that we need to first find Nandini." Mukti said this time. Everyone was shocked hearing this as she was the one yesterday who was spitting fire for Nandini. But they recovered hearing, " I know you guys think that I want to hurt her but please trust me I want to protect her too please just listen to me once when she will be safe I will explain everything to all of you."

Hearing her manik ran inside mansion screaming Nandini's name but there was no response and this made everyone worried so everyone started looking for her but were not able to find her as she was not inside the mansion and was nowhere to be found by now manik was a crying mess he was screaming her name and running from here to there trying to find his nandu but was not able to. At last he fell and was crying hysterically cabir came to console her and said, "Manik you need to calm down and listen to us as we are the ones who know what has happened to her." Listening to him manik calmed and grabbed his collar and asked, "Tell me where is she or I will kill all of you if anything happens to her because of you."

"That's what we are trying to tell you we heard alia and dhruv talking....

FLASHBACK

Mukti was passing through alia's room when she heard,

"Dhruv we need to do something to separate them. I have an idea I am going to call bhai and ask him to kidnap that bitch then we will take her to an abandoned area and we will leave her to bhai and his gang to do whatever they want to do with her and when manik will be finding her and wouldn't be able to he will lose all his hopes and wits then you can destroy him and then we will be in win-win situation what you say." alya said smirking.

"I will help you but I have a condition I want to have Nandini to myself and I would ravish her and I want you to record a video and we will send that to manik and it will shatter him more and it will be more fun." Dhruv said shamelessly smiling.

"She deserves it. She dared to cross me and snatch my manik now I will snatch her life and destroy manik for leaving me for that wench." alya said and went to make a call to harshad.

END OF FLASHBACK

this is her plan manik we need to hurry or we will lose Nandini forever." cabir said with tears and guilt in his eyes that he supported them till now against manik.

Murthy's were shocked hearing this and were disgusted that a girl can stoop this low to fulfil her fantasy but they needed to do something as they didn't had time so sid called the commissioner and told him everything and asked to find harshad as soon as possible then he went to manik who was still in shocked state after hearing all this, "Manik we need to find princess she needs us right now." manik came out pf daze and said, "Bhai we need to check the security camera first so that we can know who are the ones who kidnapped her and maybe we can find the number plate and find the car fast." saying this manik stood up and ran towards cctv room and everyone ran with him.

They saw that when Nandini was coming after changing someone knocked her from behind then 3 people came and picked her up ant took her to a van and went from there but their van's number was visible so sid sent the number to commissioner and asked him to find the car and then manik cabir sid and Aditya went to their car but ladies were asking to go with them but adi said, "no you guys should stay here we cant lose more time we need to hurry so please wait we will try to give everything." and went to the car and they drove off.

Manik was driving the car at a very fast speed police had found the van and sent the location to sid so they were chasing them now. Manik was blaming himself that he couldn't protect his angel again and was out of control but sid was trying to calm him down.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading I hope you liked the update and please tell me what do you guys wand should I make manan forgive cabir mukti and navya after this or not. I know this is a small update but please keep up with me I will definitely try giving a bigger update next time.

Thank you for reading and have a nice day!