Part 26

Hey guys I am back with another chapter I hope you all are well and enjoyed the last chapter and if you haven't read it please go read it and please vote it means a lot to me and comment your opinion.

HAPPY READING!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next day

Today is the wedding day of Abhi & Twinkle so everyone is busy with the preparations. Boys were talking with the decorators and helping them to decorate according to the instructions of Nandini and girls were in the kitchen checking all the preparation of dishes for the functions at night.

"Nandu I think here everything is ready you should go check on twinkle she is very nervous about all this," said Shahnaz while ushering her out of the kitchen area.

"Okay, Bhabhi please see to the all preparations and if you need help please call me," Nandu replied walking towards twinkle's room.

Manik was coming towards her with boxes in her hands and didn't see her and they bumped and fell with nandu on ground and manik over her. They were lost in each other's eyes and the world stopped for them. Everything was lost as they looked in the eyes of the love of their lives.

"We have a wedding to host if your romance is over we need to hurry," came adi's voice which made them come back to reality.

Manik stood up and helped nandu too and asked, "I am sorry I didn't see you coming you are not hurt anywhere right?"

"No, I am fine. I didn't see you too and anyways you were holding so many boxes it doesn't matter." replied nandu while helping him pick the boxes and then they went their ways.

Twinkle's room

Twinkle was pacing back and forth nervously when nandini entered the room.

"Hey, why are you so nervous you guys know each other for so long. You guys know everything about each other. You don't need to be worried about spending a lifetime with each other."

"Thank god, you are here nandu, I am so nervous I don't know what to do please help me decide which lingerie to wear tonight." asked twinkle.

"You are worried about this and not about the wedding." asked nandu confused.

"Yes, why would I be worried about the wedding I have the best wedding planners for that right my squad." said twinkle.

"Yes, you are right but you don't need to be worried about this too as it will not matter as abhi bhai will shred it into pieces as soon as he sees you." teased nandu.

"Hey, don't say things like that." twinkle replied while blushing tomato red.

They continued their talk when someone knocked on the door so nandu went to check the door there was someone with a packet who she didn't know so she asked, "Who are you, and who sent this packet?"

"Manik sir sent this for you ma'am and I am a staff member he just said to deliver this to you." replied the person and went.

"Why would he send me something from someone when we both are in the same house." nandu was confused.

"Let's open it and find out." said twinkle but her phone rang it was Shahnaz, "Yes Bhabhi, we are ready to leave for the venue."

"Okay, we will come downstairs." twinkle said and cut the phone.

They left the package on the bed and left for the venue as nandu decided to open it after the wedding because they were getting late. Everyone left for the venue.