Part 6

Hello guys I am back with another update thank you for all the votes and comments on last chapter. Please keep supporting me like this. I hope you enjoy this chapter as well.

Happy Reading!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Mumbai

Manik was in his room packing for his flight to London when he heard the doorbell and some noises from downstairs so he went to see who it was and what were the noises about. He saw his so called friends there shaming his servant/kaka.

A: "Don't you have manners to talk to the guests and moreover we are kind of your boss so how could you say that?"

M: "Calm down alya its ok why are you making your mood bad by talking to servants we are here for manik so lets go talk to him."

Saying this she dragged alya towards manik's room but stopped in his tracks listening manik,

"Apologize to kaka right now both of you." manik roared.

A: "What are you saying manik baby. I am not going to apologize to some bloody servant."

Hearing this kaka said, " its okay baba aap gussa mat hoiye. Aapne apna kam kr diya to m khana lga du?"

M: " Nahi kaka its not okay inhe v pta lgna chahiye ki inki kitni aukaat h meri life me and aapse to km hi h. And alya stop calling me baby I am nothing to you do you understand nothing. Now apologize to him or get out of my house."

A: "I will not apologize and we are here to take you for the practice and you are already late I know you said we can't interfere in your personal life but this is professional and our lives are also connected to this you can't just ignore us."

M: "As I said I am not listening till you apologize to kaka nd about coming with you I can't because I have a flight to catch in 4 hours and I don't have time to waste on you guys so you can go now."

Mu: "What are you saying flight to where? And you didn't care to tell us you were leaving?"

M: "Its none of your business where I go or whatever but I will tell you once all your friends will come."

A: "What do you mean our friends we are your friends and they are outside in the car I will just call Dhruv."

She called dhruv and asked him and cabir to come inside manik has something to tell them. Then manik apologized to kaka for alya's behaviour and asked him to switch on the tv and put the video on muklya was confused of what video he was talking about.

"What video are you talking about manik you were going to tell us where you are going and why?" alya asked confused.

Then only dhruv cabir and navya entered the mansion and asked, "What happened what's taking so much time and what do you want to tell us manik?"

"Manik is going somewhere and he wanted to tell all of us together." said mukti.

"I am going to show you guys a video and then discuss something with you." saying this manik started the video which was of their conversation in manik's cabin. Saying they were shocked was an understatement they were scared what manik will do but dhruv was carefree and he was the first onr to say something.

"So what you were behaving like we were just a burden on you and never paid attention to us or our band so we need to replace you and its a good thing that you got to know atleast we don't need to pretend to you now." said dhruv smirking but maniks next words shocked him to the core.

"First, I would like to introduce you all to my cousin Madhyam saxena who is a very good singer and stays in London. I called him and asked him to be friends with dhruv and see what you guys are planning behind my back and second thing you guys don't need to replace me because I myself is going to leave you guys and leave this country and go live with my dad I am waiting for y friend when he will come I will leave." said manik looking towards fab 4 with disgusted face.

Hearing this everyone was shocked they thought that madhyam is rich and also a good singer so they were going to replace manik with madhyam and hurt manik but the tables were turned now and they were on verge of losing everything. Navya was the first one to overcome the shock and said, " Bhai how can you do this to them they are your friends from the start and main thing that this will end there careers and without they can't do anything."

Hearing navya everyone came out of their thoughts and cabir said, " Yes manik how can you just leave us like that ik dhruv did wrong by thinking of replacing you but don't punish us with him you know we cant do anything without you."

Mu: "Yes manik we need you and you need us without us what will you day you can't just leave us like that. You are destroying your singing career with us. Think about yourself if not us." Saying this mukti thought that he will consider this and not break fab 5 but next words of manik shocked her more.

M: "That you don't need to be worried and you should worry about careers not mine I am going to London to handle my father's business and if I want to pursue my singing career I will do that there only. And navya I am not your bhai anymore and you go with your husband and friends whom you trust so much but remember the one who loved you most was once hurt so much because of you without any mistake and I will never forgive you for that even if she does."

Navya was unbothered with this and said, " why are you bringing that commoner in our conversation she is no longer a part of us and please don't do this to them and yourself."

Alya: "Yes manik why are you bringing that sl*t in our conver..

Before she could complete her sentence a slap was kept on her cheek by none other than manik. "How dare you call her that when you are the one who is trying to seduce me from the day she left even after knowing that I still love her and dhruv still loves you still you are the one behind my money not her."

"You knew this on that day also but then also you chose these selfish people over your love and lost the most important person in your life. Truthfully speaking you are at fault as same as them in making her go away the difference is that they were selfish and you were not if you would have been selfish you would have chosen your happiness not theirs and now you see what you did wrong but still you were with them till now I tried so much to make you understand that they were not the right people to be with but you never understood and see what they have done." said Aryaman coming inside with his bags to leave for airport.

"You!! What are you doing here in our conversation and how dare you say something about us." said Mukti.

"He is my friend I was waiting or and I am leaving with him for London we ae finished here I don't have anything to say and nothing to hear." said manik and left.

In London

Nandini, Zoya and twinkle are sitting in nandu's room and talking when nandu asked," so twinkle where is Abhi bhai, is he still busy in work or he has time to meet his sister."

Before twinkle could say something a voice came," I always have time for my baby princess."

Nandini turned and saw abhi with lots of gifts atanding at her door she ran and hugged him tightly in a bear hug Zoya also hugged him making him fall on the ground with all the gifts scattered on floor.

"Let me breath girls do you want to kill me just before my marriage, I have to stay alive to live my happy married life with my love." said abhi still below Nandini and zoya.

They laughed and stood up and helped him stand up too then shehnaaz came and said," looks like someone forgot about me." Just then she was engulfed in a hug by abhi saying," How can I forget my sweetheart?"

This scene was witnessed by sidharth and Aditya. There was a small smile on their face watching their small sister smiling after a long time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed this update.

If you did please vote and leave comments and suggestions.

Have a nice day!