Part 15

Hello guys!! I am back with another update. Thank you for more than 11k views it means a lot as this is my first story and getting this much views and votes is overwhelming.

Happy Reading!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After finishing their work everyone was gathered for dinner in Murthy mansion. Sidharth was sitting on the head chair and when he saw that nandu is not present he asked shehnaaz, "Where is princess?"

"She is working on the outfits for the marriage as from tomorrow all the functions are starting she asked me to send her food in her room only." replied shehnaaz.

"Call her I need to discuss something and this is really important and she needs to be here so that we can start the plan." said sid.

Shehnaaz called nandu and when she came there was only one chair beside manik at first she didn't wanted to sit but then she decided otherwise. She asked for dinner in her room so that she could avoid seeing manik and manik knew this and was feeling guilty but was now happy that she sat beside him.

"Bhai you wanted to discuss something." Nandini asked ignoring manik's smile which hurt him but he hid the hurt expression which was unnoticed by everyone except one (i.e. Aditya). He was confused because he was not able to recognize the real manik so he decided to find more about manik.

"Yes princess but first finish your dinner then I will tell you everything." said sid and started his dinner.

After this no one spoke as it was a rule that when at dinner table no one will speak while eating. Nandini was playing with her food and this was noticed by manik so he said, "Eat your food love its not good to play with your food." it was a mere whisper so no one heard except nandu but she ignored him and didn't say anything. Seeing this manik held her hand under the table and started feeding her. She was shocked at first but didn't wanted to make a scene so she started eating from her other hand ignoring manik's hand. Manik was happy that she was atleast eating but he didn't leave her hand whole time.

After dinner everyone gathered in the living room and settled on the sofa then sid asked manik, "I want to know that you are with your friends or with us in making them learn their lesson?"

"I am with you sir. I want to teach them a lesson for what they did to me and Nandini I know it is my mistake for which nandu suffered but now I will make sure that they suffer foe what they did and I will make everything alright and win trust of all of you." manik said determined.

"So, I ave made a plan and already executed it with abhi and Aditya now I will tell you everything and I need you to tell me if you are ok with this." Sid asked nandu.

He told the plan to everyone then looked towards nandu. She said, "Bhai I am with you in the plan and I will do as you say."

S: "Okay so ask your assistant to call mukti and ask her that they will get the deal for abhi's wedding but she and alya needs to leave fab 5 for that. I am sure she will leave them because she will have a chance to ruin abhi's wedding in order to work for us."

Nandini called her assistant and told her everything then she said, "Bhai I am going back to my room as I still have a lot have outfits to complete for the wedding and I need to do them myself because I can't trust them on this especially mukti as she will definitely do something to ruin it." She stood up and without even glancing manik she went from there or so he thought but Nandini looked at him and moved fast so that no one would notice but Aditya noticed it.

In hotel

Mukti was sitting in her balcony and thinking something.

Mukti's POV

Abhi how can you do this to me from start no one loved me not even my parents they were busy in their work and when they got free they would spend their time with each other totally ignoring me but then I met manik who protected me like a brother in the school then we became fab 5 they were my only friends and family too. We used to play together spend everytime together then I met harshad and fell in love with him but I regreted it soon as he was just trying to break fab 5 he just wanted to take revenge from manik and hurt him till the time I came to know his true intention it was very late I was addicted to him and breaking up with him was impossible for me and I couldn't talk about this to anyone not even alya because he was her brother I started taking anti-depressants and sleeping pills I couldn't sleep the whole night and I would call harshad but he would not pick and I would cry the whole night I even tried taking my life but cabir saved me and then everyone came to know about my condition they tried to make me break up with him even alya was with me in this. I broke up with him but couldn't sleep and took anti-depressants but didn't tell anyone and one day I again tried taking my life but this time too manik saved me and scolded me for not listening to them. After that day I tried my best to stay happy for them and then you came in my life nd made me love myself trust someone other than fab 5 but then you disappeared and I was again in the pit of darkness where there was no opening I started taking anti-depressants again. Then because of that Nandini our band fell apart no one had time for me everyone was busy in their own lives. I was so tired that I didn't thought straight and did all this I didn't knew the consequences manik chose us but it was never like before he changed he chose us but was never with us. Just because of that commoner he was distant from us then cabir also left us and now you too. You love someone else how can you? Was our love nothing to you?

Her phone rang and her thoughts broke she picked the call and it was Nandini's assistant asking her for the offer she instantly agreed without thinking.

"I will now get you back abhi at any cost." she said in a determined voice.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed the update if you did please vote and comment it makes me so happy seeing all your comments. Thanks for all the support you have given to me.

Thank you for reading and have a nice day.