Part 12

Hello guys!! I am back with another update. First of all thank you for more than 6k view and all the likes and comments on the last chapters. Please keep supporting me like this.

Happy Reading!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Murthy Mansion

When fab 5 entered the study abhi was talking on call so they were facing his back. Assistant asked them to sit and wait for him to finish the call. Mukti was sitting in such a manner that her clevage was showing off in order to seduce him.

When abhi finished his call he turned and was shocked seeing fab 5 his blood boiled and he just wanted to kill them for what they did to his baby but then his eyes landed on mukti and the way she was sitting, seeing her like that he was disgusted and felt ashamed of himself for liking her once.

He sat on his chair and just when he was going to say something he heard whining and was concerned as it was from his fiancé and then he saw her coming towards him and she came and sat in his lap without noticing other people and piercing gaze on herself.

"Where were you I was finding you? You know hat I need to see your face after waking up." Twinkle complained getting comfortable in abhi's lap with closed eyes.

"I had work baby that's why I woke up early and I told everyone to tell you that I am here." said abhi careseing her cheeks and kissing her hair time to time. Then only twinkle opened her eyes and saw fab 5 and seeing them she got angry was going to say something but abhi stopped her and said, "baby, go and freshen up I will take care of things here and come back to you fast."

Twinkle stood up and went to her room glaring everyone. When she left mukti shouted, "How can you do this to me abhi? I was waiting and searching you everywhere expecting you to return to me but here you are with someone else how can you betray me like this?"

"Yes abhi mukti is waiting for you from last 1 year how can you do this and for some commoner you betrayed her that's not fair." Alya supported mukti.

"Shut up! alya how dare you insult my fiancé and she is more famous and rich than you so mind your words and moreover you are here to beg for the collaboration so it will be better that you behave otherwise it will not be good for you. And to you mukti I didn't betray you I left because I wanted to become healthy and come back to you because I couldn't see ou in pain because of me but when I was going to come back I met aryaman and he told me about everything you guys did to nandu. And I started hating you and left for good and came back here with nandu. You broke her to such a level that it is impossible to bring her back and then twinkle came in our lives and she taught me to love again and trust again." Abhi was angry now.

Mukti was shocked hearing this and was very hurt because the only person she loved and who loved her the most is now with someone else. She was still not ready to accept that it was her mistake she said, "So, she took you also away from me first manik, then cabir and now you too. She is a bitch who just want every boy to move around her you were right alya she is the one who took our loves from us. I will not leave her that slut."

Abhi slapped her hard hearing her talking about her baby, mukti was shocked and was crying profusely so navya said, "how can you slap her she is right that bitch first took manik from alya then cabir from me and now you from mukti and who knows with how many others she is sleeping."

A: "You are right navya she is a slut and who knows with whom she is now..."

"THUD!"

Before she could complete her sentence she got a hard slap on her cheeks and she fell on the ground. Dhruv shouted, "How dare you slap her?" he turned and saw Aditya standing there with blood red eyes because of anger he shouted, "Who the hell are you to such things abut my nandu? You are not even near my nandu bloody losers."

Hearing him navya chuckled, "see one more of her lovers who think that she is innocent and loves her. See guys how many boys she has with her she is just playing with you she is just for money with you. She is such a whore sleeping with all of you and getting rich and you are trapped by her."

This time she was slapped by siddharth who came hearing the chaos and after hearing navya his blood boiled and he couldn't stop himself now navya and muklya were crying holding their cheeks till now the whole family was there then Nandini said, "What he hell are they doing here I refused the offer then also they are here for what?"

Abhi: "They wanted to meet me and they thought that I will give them another chance but I didn't know that they are fab 5 or else I would have said no at first only. I am sorry nandu and all of you for all this chaos I should have respected your decision nandu."

Sid: "There is not going to be any business with these people. Get out or else I will ask guards to take you out!"

After all this dhruv said, "But sir because of this bitch how can you break our contract she is not worthy of it its just money she is after."

"She is my sister and she doesn't need men to have money she herself is a billionaire. She is owner of paradise and NM labels." shouted abhi. And hearing this fab 5 was shocked.

Manik just came upstairs and heard what dhruv said and was very angry and came and slapped dhruv and started punching him hard but veryone tried to stop him.

Nandini was shocked seeing this and was not able to react to whatever was happening.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed the chapter if you did please vote and comment and share with your friends. Please keep supporting me like this.

Thank you for reading and have a nice day.