Chapter Seventeen: Beauty underneath

Patty had been taken by Vision, Gamora, and Hulk. They were taking her to (Y/N) as requested. Of course, Patty didn't know about this. 

"Who are you, where are you taking me?" Patty asked

"I'm Gamora."

"The Incredible Hulk."

"Vision."

"At your service," The three said smiling

"And her's," Gamora said smiling

'Come along and follow us,' Vision told her.

'Come and follow faster,' Gamora told her.

'Come along and follow us,' Hulk said.

'Come and meet the Mistress' they told her, 'hurry up and follow us, hurry if you care to. Soon the dark will swallow us, followed if you dare to.'

"Is this where Miss Y lives?" Patty asked when they entered her office.

"This is where she works," Vision told her.

"Step lively, child," Gamora said.

"She is waiting," Hulk told her.

Patty looked around the office. It was dark and gloomy compared to everywhere else on Coney. In the middle of the room stood a piano. Above the piano was a small chandelier with a crystal ball in the center.

'What is this place?' Patty asked.

(Y/N) came out of the darkness with some candles,'This is my realm, illusions domain where music and beauty and art are first-rate,' she put the candles on the Piano, "Go, look around, while I finish my work."

Patty walked up to (Y/N)'s piano and asked, "May I?"

(Y/N) nodded and Patty started playing something that no one knew. That spiked (Y/N)'s interest. If anything, she thought Sylvie wouldn't want Patty to play any instruments. 

"What's this?" (Y/N) asked.

'Just a song in my head,' Patty said.

"Go on." 

Patty continued to play, 'I think it's beautiful. Beautiful, beautiful notes. Beautiful, beautiful sounds, don't you agree? It's beautiful.'

"This Girl..." 

'So very beautiful.' 

"This music..."

'Music that comes on control.'

"She plays like me..."

'Floating and lovely and bold.'

'She's just ten years old. Ten years old!' 

(Y/N) looked at Patty who was looking confused at her shock. This only fed her suspicions about Patty not being Sylvie's kid. (Y/N) lifted Patty off the piano stool and took her hand.

"Come with me, I need to show you something," (Y/N) told her, "follow me, I want to know what you think!"

The lights suddenly turned red and (Y/N) led Patty up a slope. They watched as their surroundings changed into a completely different place. Patty was hypnotized by the sudden transition.