Spicy Relationship Head-Canons (Kokichi)

- First things first; Kokichi is either a power bottom or a power top. There's no in-between. If he's feeling lazy he'll take control from underneath, but when he wants to leave you shaking he'll top and not let up until your voice can't scream any more.

- Kokichi is a huge tease, and a major fan of things like edging and orgasm denial. However, he won't 'ruin' an orgasm for you. Kokichi wants you to feel amazing, so he'll always make sure you get the release you need. What a gentleman!

- He's definitely kinkier than Shuichi, and up to try pretty much anything at least once. However, if it seems like you're in more pain or discomfort than he thinks you should experience he'll stop. You have sex to feel pleasure, not pain.

- Kokichi may not go slow when going through the motions with you, but if he does sense your discomfort he'll stop everything immediately. You use the traffic light system to indicate how you're doing. Say 'red' and he'll stop everything and comfort you. If you're not feeling up to continue he may even set up a bubble bath for you.

- Your first time was initiated by Kokichi, who had purchased all sorts of sexual items and toys to use. He had set up a room with a dim red lighting, silk sheets, candles to set the mood; he went all out. Turns out he truly was a leader; even in bed.

- If you're a more dominating type of person in bed, you may have a bit of trouble with Kokichi. While there are occasions where he likes you to put him in his place, he'd rather be in control, teasing you until you're begging for him to fuck you.

- Kokichi is a big fan of toys, and likes to use them even outside of the bedroom. One of his favorites is to have a remote controlled vibrator that he can use to make it difficult for you to focus on whatever it is that you're doing; as long as you aren't in a situation where you could get hurt of course.

- Pull on his hair, please! He loves the feeling of your hands tugging him, forcing him to turn in a different direction. He may not admit it right away, but he definitely wants you to peg him at some point.

- Overall, sex with Kokichi is kinky, very sexual, and something that happens quite often between the two of you. However, even if the toys and such weren't available Kokichi would still enjoy having sex with you. You're the main event after all.