Chapter Four

(y/n)

Crap! I'm going to miss dinner if I don't hurry!

And to make things worse, I don't remember how to get to the dining hall...

... Sigh... I don't want to go hungry...

As if by some miracle help was helping me, I found the dining hall... Just as it was closing...

Damn. What do I do now?

... I guess I could ask Shuichi to get me some dinner... But I really don't want to bother him for another meal... Especially when I can buy my own food...

And so, I headed out of the campus, and looked around to find a restaurant to eat at.

As I was entering the restaurant, someone else was also trying to enter who was a bit shorter than I was, and we ended up bumping into each other.

"Sorry." I apologized.

"Hey! Watch where you're... (y/n)!?" I heard a semi-familiar voice question.

After regaining my balance, I looked down to see that I was face to face with Kokichi Oma; my other best friend when I was younger.

"Yeah, that's me. Are you Kokichi?"

Kokichi smiled.

"The one and only! It's so great to see you again. It's been too long since we've seen each other. Way too long!" Kokichi excitingly stated.

"I agree. You here to eat too?"

"Nah. I'm just here to steal all the money here for my secret organization."

I raised an eyebrow.

"Fine. You got me. I'm just here to eat. But I'm not lying about the secret organization. I'm the ultimate supreme leader, so of course I'd have a huge organization that I'm in control of." Kokichi explained.

"Wow. That's amazing!" I said in awe.

"I know, I know. I'm just that fabulous. Anyway... Shall I treat you to dinner? I have money to spare." Kokichi said in a semi-bragging way.

"Are you sure you don't mind?"

"For anyone else, I would mind. But for you, feel free to buy whatever and however much you want."

My eyes began to sparkle in excitement.

"Really?! I'd love that!"

"Then shall we go in?" Kokichi questioned, before opening the door for me.

I smiled.

"Sure."

I then entered the door, with Kokichi following in after me.

"Table for two?" The waitress questioned.

"Yep!" Kokichi answered.

"Please, come this way." The waitress said, before leading us to a table near the edge of the restaurant, that had a beautiful view of the starry night sky.

"I'll be back shortly to get your orders." The waitress said, before leaving.

I then looked at the menu, and decided on my meal choice.

"So... What're you going to get?" Kokichi questioned.

"(Meal), (drink), and (dessert)." I answered.

"Cool choice! I think I'll get that too. There's too many options to choose from in my opinion." Kokichi said.

"Okay."