Spicy Relationship Head-Canons (Shuichi and Kokichi)

-Sex with these two is very interesting to say the least. Kokichi wants to be in control and have a kinkier time, while Shuichi would rather be vanilla without any one party being in control of everything. As their two preferences are quite opposite of each other, it's up to you to help them work with each other's differences.

-With you being the main star of the show, naturally the two boys will follow your decision. You want it kinkier? Shuichi's willing to try some things out. You want to have simple vanilla lovemaking? Kokichi supposes he can turn down the kinks for you.

-Both boys are more focused on you than each other, so it can be a bit difficult to make sure each boy gets their share. You may have two hands, but you only have one mouth. If you kiss Shuichi you must kiss Kokichi.

-Not to mention the other things you can do with your mouth-

-Because of Kokichi's nature to be in charge, he's usually the one dominating you and Shuichi. You can try to take control, but be ready to fight with Kokichi for that spot. Shuichi really doesn't mind either way, but with the three of you he prefers to be under your command rather than taking control; that's just how he is.

-Each boy is possessive of you, so it makes sense that each of them would leave a hickey on you each time you have sex together. Oh, and there's no having sex with just one of them. It's either all three of you, or none at all.

-Of course, if you're one of those people who like seeing a show before you start then the boys are more than happy to comply. Shuichi and Kokichi may not love each other the same way they love you, but if Kokichi flustering Shuichi while teasing him is what makes you happy then so be it.

-But back to loving you... No matter what happens, each of them will be using condoms. The only time they will take it off will be if you three decide you want kids. And even then they'll respect your decision of whoever's kid you want.

-Just be ready for jealousy from the other person-

-It can be hectic sometimes, but neither of them will do anything that you don't like. Both of them would enjoy being inside you at the same time so no one's being left out, but if anal is not for you then they're fine taking turns. It's your enjoyment that counts after all.

-Despite Kokichi's thirst for excitement in sex, Shuichi's shyness demands that it be done behind closed doors, where there's no chance of anyone seeing. It took him forever to even go to the couch rather than the bedroom, so I don't see you three doing anything risque in public anytime soon.

-Regardless of location, the times you three spend together are quite special. Both Shuichi and Kokichi will make sure you feel loved, so please let them know you care about both of them.

~ ~ ~

And there we go. The story's complete. I'm hoping you were able to enjoy the story, despite the two-year hiatus and drastic change in writing style. I had taken on way too many stories, and it had led me to stop writing altogether. Now I'm discovering my love for writing again, which is how I ended up starting this story once more. There won't be any more chapters, but if you have any desire to see anything like after-story content you can request something like it in my Danganronpa one-shot book. I didn't realize I'd have so many requestors, so updates are a bit slow. Anyway, I'm just glad you enjoyed the story. Until next time. =^-^=

P.S- Yes, the reference to having the two boys put on a 'show' is for those who like BL.... Like me. Couldn't help myself; sorry.