[announcement]

Helloooo!!!

Excuse this announcement, it is just going across all my works at some point, so this one is included.

I am working on a playlist for this book! (As well as most of my other ones so go check them out!)

It will be done and out on Spotify soon, (THIS STORY'S PLAYLIST IS ACTUALLY DONE!!!) under the same username (thenameisZ) for you to go listen to and enjoy. (I will not be putting it on any other music streaming platform, due to the amount of work this already took me and my own laziness.)

A few of the songs I've included for this story are:

Daunt - Jelani Aryeh

Pure Gold - Caleb Mills

Perfect - Mike Posner and Matthew Schuler

There is a song for EVERY CHAPTER. Yes, every one. (Some will be recognizable, if you haven't been living under a rock.)

The other books I've made playlists for and written that you should check out:

Unexpected - Draco Malfoy x OC (WIP!)

In Your Head - Bucky Barnes x OC (WIP!)

Music to my Ears - John Bender x OC

Silver Linings - Paul Lahote x OC

Pretty Lies - Spencer Reid x OC (WIP!)

Hermes - Fast and Furious (WIP!)

My Shadow - Jason Todd x OC (WIP!)

Knightfall - Bruce Wayne (Nolanverse) x OC (WIP!)

And possibly more in the future!

(All WIPs are stories or playlists that have NOT been posted, or finished. AKA, most of them. They definitely will be, hopefully soon!)

Thanks for taking your time to read my book, as well as this announcement. I hope you enjoy the story, the playlist, and please feel free to leave comments throughout (I love reading them, you have no idea).

(Here's the link to my Spotify profile for you to check them all out! xoxo)

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5MCyx4QF7j4WJkL3fGc1DJ?si=ec91f74a4a854c52

Love you all! (All 200k of you (UM, WTF?!))

Z