31: Future

Hi! So, I had this idea, so stick with me it might be confusing. So, when TK overdosed in season 1 episode 1. He was technically like dead, you know for a minute or close to it. So, it's kind of like a ghost of Christmas past type thing. So while he is dead, it takes him into his future life. It puts him in his future self, and he's just confused most of the time. But it shows him, his life with Carlos in the future. And after his day as his older self, he gets to see his future self happy in the future life he just experienced.

Also, I just have a weird obsession with Pregnant TK, so future TK is pregnant. So enjoy that, because writing pregnant TK just makes me happy for some reason.

Okay, lastly if you want a part of this in Carlos's POV just leave a comment and let me know. I do appreciate votes, and comments. I take requests too if you have any, and again thank you for reading!! I hope you enjoyed it!!

Early morning
I saw the bright light, as I was laying in bed. Definitely too bright to be the sun this early, it's only 4:37am. I got up to see what was happening just outside my window, and that's when I saw it a dark shadowy figure standing there. He wasn't a human though, he was just a shadow. "TK, if you want to live this kind of selfish life then I'll just have to show you what exactly you'll miss out on." I couldn't say anything as I backed away from the figure, but it just kept coming towards me. I didn't even know what to say, what do you say? I mean the dark figure is probably 7 feet tall, and he reached out to grab me. I pulled my hand away as quick as possible, but he snatched up my arm. "Just call me the ghost of yet to come." He said, as I felt how cold the shadow was against me. "I'm dreaming, this can't be real." I said, because that is clearly what's happening here, it's the only explanation. "Very well, it's a dream." Next thing I know the whole room is too bright, then it's suddenly dark and comfortable.

That Morning
I sighed softly, as I slowly woke up. I didn't open my eyes yet, but I could feel the fluffy pillow under my head. I could feel the soft silky sheets on the bed, and the thick comforter. I could feel the soft, comforting weight of an arm resting against my waist. I slowly opened my eyes, and it's not a room I recognize. It's very relaxed, and grown up looking. It definitely isn't the first time I've slept in a strangers bed, after a one night stand or a casual hook up.

The size of his arms are probably double mine, and I'd like to think I'm pretty in shape. The things I could imagine him doing to me, if he's as strong as he looks. My thoughts were interrupted, when he gently kissed the back of my neck. Which, isn't a big deal. I'm not with Alex anymore, so it doesn't matter who I hook up with or what I do with my life. I could feel the bed dip a little, as he lifted himself so he was hovering above me. "Morning, how'd you sleep?" I heard him ask, but my mind couldn't help itself.

"You're so handsome, how do you wake up looking so good?" I asked softly, as he just smiled down at me. "I guess I should be asking you the same thing, after 6 years of sleeping next to you I still can't figure it out." I know my eyes widened when he said that, because he immediately looked concerned. "What's the matter?" He asked as he sat up, so he was no longer hovering just above me. "Nothing, sorry I just... I don't know." He just nodded his head as he laid down beside me again, as he gently cradled my face.

"Ty, if something is bothering you, you can always tell me. I did promise to stay by you though good and bad, so if you change your mind just let me know." He said, as he leaned in to peck my lips. I couldn't do it, I just rolled over and buried my face into his chest. I couldn't help it, I just started crying. I don't even know why I'm crying, besides for the fact that I'm married to a stranger. I don't even know his name, and now I'm crying onto his shoulder while he holds me.

"Shhh... it's okay. Alright, babe just breathe. I know you're dealing with a lot, but it's okay." He said softly, as he didn't even question me. He just held me, and talked me though my wild emotions. None of my ex's ever did this, but I guess that's why I married him. "It's alright, everything is going to be just fine." I heard him say as he placed a few more kisses to the top of my head. "You just need to relax, and take a few deep breath's for me." I slowly nodded my head, as I tired breathing along with him. I slowly managed to calm down, so I wasn't hyperventilating. "That's it, you feeling a little better?" He asked, as I turned my head to look up at him before nodding.