Complete

The heat was new to Dawa. London in the summer was cool, breezy with just a tint of sunlight. Enough to take your little sister to the park and play fetch with your dog. Dawa groaned while the rest of the members talked among themselves. The bags under his eyes indicated that sleep had been ghosting Dawa for the past days. 

"You have korean lessons until 10:45." It was currently 7:46 am and they haven't had breakfast yet. "Feel free to call any of us if you need anything." Namjoon smiled waving his hand. The others had their own schedules, most of them were the same as others. But Dawa was a little behind, and he couldn't really do anything just yet, which was the other reason Dawa couldn't sleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm so sorry but I have to be a little mean now. You have the basics down. I'm not going to teach you the writing but later on I will teach you how to read. For now I don't want you speaking any English when you're with the rest of your members." 

The 18 year old blinked a few times. He understood the words as they were spoken in English but this was a bit too harsh, and sudden. It has only been about 2 weeks since he started his Korean lessons and 12 days since he's been in the country. 

"Sure." Dawa muttered. 

"Okay, you can ask 5 questions in English if you really can't understand, a day." His teacher smiled. 'I think I'm going to need more than five.' He thought as he left the room. 

~~~~~~~~

As Dawa entered the dance studio, he heard someone shout, in a positive way. One side of the wall was covered with mirrors, which Dawa found a bit creepy for some odd reason. He didn't really understand much, good thing dance didn't involve lots of talking. Just music, rythem, sound and some occasional corrections. 

They were just teaching them the basics for dance. The guys Dawa remembered as Hoseok and Jimin were helping other members, but Dawa watched carefully making sure he was following the flow of the music and the movements of the 2 dancers. 'I can't become more of a burden. They're helping me with Korean, and adding dance on the list is not going to happen.' 

"Dawa hyung! You're good!" Jimin gave him a thumbs up which Dawa appreciated because even though he understood that simple sentence he knew the gesture was made so that if he didn't understand he would at least get the basic idea.

~~~~~~~~~~

"And that's a warp. Good job everyone!" 

By the time they had finished, Dawa's left leg felt numb, he couldn't walk normally without his left leg sending signals of pain up his leg. 'this bloody leg better not start acting up.' Dawa clenched his jaws tight as he walked with a normal posture. 'No limping.' Dawa mentally scolded his leg, he didn't want to recieve unwanted attention. 

The Jungkook, Taehyung, Jin and Jimin now had vocal lessons while Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok went into the recording studio. Dawa had more langauge, well this time it was reading and self study. He had a quix the next day which he could not bear to fail.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoongi had walked right in, sitting on the main chair and opening up the software. The three of them had been working on their debut album but had been on a haitus since they didn't know how to add Dawa into a few of the songs. 

"What if Jungkook and Dawa sang this part together..." Namjoon suggested, his pen on one hand. "And then, I think this new verse would fit right there, then Dawa can sing that verse." 

Yoongi palyed around with it, Hobi doing the demo since he the other two weren't up for singing.

"That works." Yoongi agreed, clapping as Hobi came out of the recording room. As they listened to the whole song, they felt the beat. It felt complete, this felt like BTS, all of them and they smiled at each other, because they knew that this was it. The last song was complete, BTS was complete no more new members joining and no one leaving.