Haitus

June 22, 2017

One of BTS's Head manger spot at Incheon International Airport

BTS's Ex-Head manager explains why he got fired

The truth about BTS's ZERO (according to their ex-manager)

Never in a million years did they expect Soo-Gi to start rumors so fast. Jimin and Taehyung read some of the articles but were scolded by Yoongi and Jin.

"Stop reading that nonsense, it's going to poison your head." Jin clicked his tongue. They were in their car on the way to their interview for their last day in Saitama, and later it was going to be their last concert in Saitama. The ride was short and Dawa focused his eyes on the road, much like a gray rock drained of life.

When they pulled up to the destination, they were astounded by the mob that awaited them, well, for Dawa. The mob had signs that had some harsh things.

"Leech!"

"Get away from our boys!"

"Spawn of Satan!"

Those were the mildly harsh ones. Each of the members looked at each other. "What the hell is going on?" Sae-Jun cursed, deeply angered at the sight. "Do-Hwan, call the radio staff and ask them for security back up." Do-Hwan did without hesitation.

Security Guards from the building arrived right at their car. One by one the members got out, still unable to believe this sight.

"Excuse me, please make way!" The security guards shouted over the chants.

"Go kill yourself!" Someone shouted from the crowd.

"Hey, are you happy Zero after ruining someone's life?"

Then someone, ran past the guards right up to Dawa, hands dripping with red liquid, and smothered their cover hand right on Dawa's neck and clothes. Do-Hwan yanked the woman away, but Dawa was paralyzed. He had seen her coming, making a beeline right for him, but his mind wasn't entirely there as he had just been in a car. All he could focus on was the red that covered his hands. The red looked so much like blood. Dawa wasn't sure if the metallic smell was actually coming from the source or just a figment of his imagination. Nonetheless, he couldn't move. He stopped hearing the painful words that were aimed at him. He could feel his arm shaking, and his chest was tightening. He couldn't breathe. Dawa was now remembering the sound of brakes screeching, glass shattering. Then the red pooling from his father's head. He thought he was going to suffocate.

They made it through the crowd. Dawa was being led by Namjoon and Hobi, although his vision was blurred.

"We are so sorry, sir!" One of the guards tried to wipe the red stuff off, only to be stopped by Yoongi.

"Don't touch him." Yoongi's deep voice was dripping with acid. They were in a lounge room where they got ready before the interview. The interview was in a few minutes. Dawa was trying to hold all of it in. His head was pounding at the moment. He couldn't even look down at his own clothes.

Jimin walked up to him. "Hey, listen, it's not real. It's fake, it's the stuff you get at the Halloween store." Jimin told Dawa that he tried to stay away from the word blood when Dawa was not in his right mind. Dawa pointed to a bag which Jimin quickly gave to Dawa. He threw up in the bag as soon as he opened it, looking as sick as ever.

The rest of BTS had absolutely no idea what to do. They hadn't witnessed Dawa's fear of blood until now.

"Alright, you're going back to the hotel. You're not going to perform tonight either. I don't want you getting hurt."