03 ✦ Dead

✩ Y/N's Condo ✩

▢ Your POV ▢

"I'm here.."

"Oh, good morning, Y/N!" Shiro cheerfully greeted me with her usual grin.

"How are you so cheerful? It's literally eight in the morning." I muttered as I rubbed my eyes while taking a sip of coffee I got on the way here.

"It's ALREADY eight, my dear. And gosh, you look like a zombie."

I groaned in annoyance, "Is the car ready?"

"Yea. Should I ask the chef to prepare something for you? I know you haven't eaten. Plus, It's quite a long drive."

I shook my head, 'I'm just gonna sleep on the way there anyways.' I thought to myself as I walked towards the master bedroom, "are my clothes ready?"

"Yup, they're on your bed."

I walked into my bedroom and saw my usual work outfit, laying on my neatly without a single crease on them.

'Shiro's work. As good as always.' I smiled a little as I put them on.

"Time for work." I muttered to myself as I slipped on my mask.

> Two days later

✩ Nagoya ✩

"Ugh.."

"Oh, Y/N, you're back!!!" a loud and cheerful voice greeted as a figure rushed towards me with her hands flailing around.

"Shiro.." I took off my mask and looked at her, "Please don't scream, my head hurts." I stated nonchalantly before walking into the bedroom of the hotel room with her following behind.

"I'm still surprised how you don't look like you came back from a fight. No injuries, no nothing." she crossed her arms and leaned into the door frame while giving me a cheeky grin, "You do look tired, but to be honest, that's just your face."

I threw the pillow in her face, successfully hitting exactly where I aimed, "I will punch you. Can you prepare my bath, please?" I asked, slipping out off my clothes as I watched her whine at her messed up hair.

"Yes, yes~ You need to stop geting annoyed when you're tired," she said as she walked into the bathroom.

"No I don't." I protested.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"...okay, maybe I do."

She laughed loudly, causing me to pout in embarrassment.

"Stop laughing~!" I whined, laughing a little at her contiguous laughter.

"Okay, okay. Anyways, how's today?" she asked as she watched the tub fill up with water.

I sighed remembering why I was so annoyed today, "I seriously don't get why so many curses appeared here all of a sudden. And it's weird that those annoying ass higher ups won't send more help. We would've been done faster and I would've been able to return to school earlier if they did. Gosh, those damn higher ups are so annoying.." I grumbled.

She smiled at my complaint before something came to her mind, "Oh yeah. I totally forgot. Y/N? Did Gojo-san tell you? He's coming here today."

It took some time for her words to process in my mind. But when it did, I removed myself from my bed and rushed towards her.

"...Huh?! Toru?!?!"

She hummed, "I guess he didn't, the bath is ready."

"Hmm.. Okay.." I mumbled as I walked towards the bathtub, still a little confused. 'That idiot didn't tell me.' I sighed before looking at Shiro, "Thanks again."