08 ✦ Best Friends On A Date

--------------------

✩ In the car ✩

"Hey, Shiro?"

"Hmm?"

"..I... saw someone asked this online. She said she has a guy best friend.. and they're always hugging.. holding hands because the guy is fond of physical intimacy. So the girl is not sure how the guy feels towards her. What do you think about this?"

"Hmm.. I'll say, since he likes physical intimacy, doing those things with her probably means nothing him. And who knows, she might not be the only one he does that to."

...never ask Shiro for advice

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

✩Back at the dorm✩

✩Your POV

"Hmm.. I'll say, since he likes physical intimacy, doing those things with her probably means nothing him. And who knows, she might not be the only one he does that to."

*sigh* 'why did I get flustered like that. He was just playing around.. right? ..I'll just act normal the next time I see him.'

I glanced on my wrist.

3 p.m.

'I'm back earlier than I expected. They're probably still training. I should go join them. But before that..' I looked at the paper bag in my right hand, 'I have to get back to the dorm and keep my mask and outfit.' *sigh* 'I need to buy more spares for emergencies like this.'

✩Third Person's POV

"Oh, Rin. You're back? I thought you won't be joining today?" Panda asked.

"Things finished earlier than expected.."

'And I wonder why..' the girl looked around, "where's Nobara and Meg-"

"Rin? What are you doing here?"

....

"Megumi?! What the heck happened to your head?! And Nobara?! Your clothes?!" she asked, circling around them, checking for other injuries.

"We're fine." Megumi answered.

"The upperclassmen from Kyoto did that."

"Oh, Maki-senpai. Upperclassmen? Wait.. You mean the two, Todo and Mai?"

'I knew something wasn't right.' she clenched her fists.

Maki spoke, "Yeah, them. It's not their first time harassing us anyways." she sighed before continuing, "since you're here, let's-"

"Good afternoon, everyone~"

'....huh?! That's-' the girl thought as she snapped her head towards the direction of the voice.

"Gojo-sensei? What are you doing here?" Megumi asked.

"I brought something for you guys~" he said, smiling as he held out a very familiar paper bag.

Nobara peeked into the bag, "desserts!" she said as her eyes sparkled. "This store's desserts are expensive and really hard to get! Why are you so nice today, sensei?"

"Oh! A really really pretty girl gave it to me and told me to be nice and share them with my students."

"Your 'favourite' person again?" Megumi deadpanned.

"Yup~ Oh, Rin! I haven't seen you in a while." the male patted her head. 'Huh? This somehow feels familiar.. oh, well.' he thought, "I'll get going now, later~" and he's gone.